Electric Calcs is a bundle of 30 useful calculators developed specifically for electrical professionals. Electric Calcs equations can be used for the design and specification of electrical components and systems. Every electrical professional should have this time saving app on his or her smart mobile device.
Useful Calculator Features:
· Easily solve for the unknown value in an equation— App users can automatically solve for the missing value in an Electric Calcs equation by simply filling in values for all the terms you do know and pressing the “solve” button. The Electric Calcs app will then provide the correct answer by solving the required equation form to determine the missing term.
· Built in unit conversions— Most of the Electric Calcs calculator inputs boxes have automatic unit conversions built into them. For example, if you are inputting a value for horsepower, you can change the units from horsepower to kilowatts by pressing the “horsepower” button and scrolling the unit conversion wheel until “kilowatts” is displayed. If desired, this same unit conversion procedure can be used to change the output units well. This same unit conversion procedure can be used for output values as well.
· Favorite Calculators— If there is a calculator you use frequently and would like to save it as a favorite, you can easily add it to your list of favorite by pressing the “Add to favorites” at the bottom of the input screen.
Here is a complete listing of the Electric Calcs calculators included in the app:
· AC - 3 Phase HP
· AC - 3 Phase KVA
· AC - 3 Phase KW
· AC - Single Phase HP
· AC - Single Phase KVA
· AC - Single Phase KW
· Apparent Power (Voltamperes) in Three-Phase Transformers
· Capacitive Reactance, Frequency and Capacitance
· DC - HP
· DC - Power KW
· Impedance, Resistance and Reactance
· Impedance, Resistance, Inductive Reactance and Capacitive Reactance
· Impedance, Volts, and Amperes
· Inductive Reactance, Frequency and Inductance
· Ohm's Law for Amps, Volts & Ohms
· Ohm's Law for Amps, Watts & Ohms
· Ohm's Law for Amps, Watts & Volts
· Ohm's Law for Watts, Volts & Ohms
· Real (True) Power in Three-Phase Transformers
· Temperature - Celsius or Fahrenheit
· Transformer Turns Ratio - Current and Turns
· Transformer Turns Ratio - Volts and Current
· Transformer Turns Ratio - Volts and Turns
· Voltage Drop - Single phase Aluminum 75C
· Voltage Drop - Single phase, with Known Resistance
· Voltage Drop - Three phase Copper 75C
· Voltage Drop - Three phase with Known Resistance
· Voltage Drop - Single phase Copper 75C
· Voltage Drop - Three phase Aluminum 75C
Ratings and Reviews
Must buy pro
Must buy pro for voltage drop THEN convert circ mils to AWG size for smaller wires.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.