The Electric Kiwi app is the best way to manage your free Hour of Power, set reminder notifications and keep an eye on electricity usage and more.
Electric Kiwi customers, download our app today to:
- View and change your free off-peak Hour of Power (The off-peak time slots are between 9am-5pm and 9pm-7am every day)
- View graphs of your electricity usage
- Set notifications to be alerted when your bill reaches an amount you choose
- Set an Hour of Power alert so you know when your free hour is due to start
- Get support by sending a new message or using live chat
- View savings tips
- Refer your friends
- Update when you pay (to weekly, monthly, or fortnightly)
- Use Stay Ahead (to stay in credit and never get a bill)
- Update your personal details and move house
- View your plan and low everyday prices
- View your past bills
- Find out contact options for an outage
To use the app, you'll need to be an Electric Kiwi customer. You can join at https://www.electrickiwi.co.nz/go/join
Terms and conditions of use apply, please see https://www.electrickiwi.co.nz/go/terms
- We’ve gone ahead and removed landscape mode which makes the screen view go a bit wonky
- Some of our customers ran into an API issue when trying to download the app. We totally want our customers to use the app. Our bad
- Insights out of sync with what your account says online is a bit weird, so we fixed that little nugget up too
Now for the cheeky plugins!
Thanks for downloading the app so far!! It’s incredible to think that in just under a month, we’ve already had over 11,000 installs and counting!
Referring a friend is even easier to do as you can now refer family or a mate through the app, and if they sign up you’ll both receive $50.00. It’s a pretty smart way to save a few dollars over winter and share the love.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on how you’re finding the app. Before you click away, please rate the app and leave us a review.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.