By Tien Thinh Vu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ElectricDesign is graphical environment for creating electrical circuit plans, wiring diagrams via an intuitive user interface and electrically intelligent symbols in 2D.
Main Functions of the application:
- Pre-Defined electrical objects:
There are many predefined nice electrical, circuit objects for you to add to the design
- Add custom items to Template list:
Right click on a group of objects then select "Add to template list" to save them so that you can reuse it later.
Use this function to create your own interior item from many basic shapes.
- Basic shape :
There are many shapes to add to the design, including text box, round box, line connector, callouts....
- Over 3000 Beautiful Symbols:
More than that, there are over 3000 beautiful symbols to add the view.
Please press the "Smile icon" button on the left to add and select any symbol you want.
- Drag/Drop Image from Finder (or press Cmd-V to paste image from current Clipboard):
The application allows users to drag/drop many image files directly from Finder to current editing window.
- Customizable shape:
Drag (create new) custom object into the draw view, double click on it to edit shape
- Customizable Color / Font / Size / Line Type
- Unlimited Undo/Redo (shortcut key: Cmd-Z / Shift-Cmd-Z)
- Copy / Paste (shortcut key: Cmd-C / Cmd-V)
- Group / Ungroup Items (shortcut key: Cmd-G / Shift-Cmd-G)
- Lock/Unlock items position (shortcut key: Cmd-L / Shift-Cmd-L)
- Shadow supported
- Snap to Grid
- Auto Align with another object when resize or move
- Change display order
- Export to png, jpeg, tiff, pdf image file (shortcut key: Cmd-E)
- Print supported (shortcut key: Cmd-P)
What's New in Version 1.33
- Add Shortcut key CMD+SHIFT+M to move all items in all layers
- Filter items in "More shapes" dialog by name
- Allow to rotate text string in text box item
- User can easily set size for selected items by input directly in to size text boxes
- Add more symbols
- Fix bugs
Previous version update:
- allow to distribute shapes (same space between multiple shapes)
- add short cut key : CMD+B, CMD+I to change text to Bold or Italic
- add short cut key : CMD+9, CMD+0 to increase/decrease line size
- press Cmd+Shift+T to move, resize group of items temporary
- support Find function to search for text
- allow to show/hide “More shapes” window
- add support to show Ruler
- add Zoom change slider
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 1.33
- Size: 5.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tien Thinh Vu
- © 2015 Vu Tien Thinh
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later