ElectroDroid PRO is a simple and powerful collection of electronics tools and references.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
• more options and materials in voltage drop calculator;
• added more materials to resistivity table;
• improved layout on iPhoneX;
• new pinouts: Power Over Ethernet, 6-pin JTAG/SWD, 3-pin DMX512;
• new pinouts: eSATAp, trailer various connectors;
• new Resources: NEMA connectors;
• updated resources: Raspberry Pi0 W and Pi3+ specs;
• updated resources: Ampacity table, new Battery tables;
• fixed resources: Capacitors codes, IEC World Plugs;
• negative values and improved precision in dB converter;
• bug fix and performance improvements;
• possibility to change language inside the app;
• dropped support for iOS8;
• added privacy options;
• translation updates;
Ratings and Reviews
Best app of its kind!!!!!
I have used this app on my work Samsung for a long time now and was always mad it was not available on my iPhone. Now I can get rid of ten apps I had just to kinda do what this one app has. If you work in a fiend where you use resistors pin outs or electric calculations then you will love this app it will be worth every penny!!!!!!!!
Incredibly useful and well done
This is one of those apps that is just so incredibly useful I wonder how we ever lived without it, probably in the form of some pocket reference over the years. This app has so much useful information.
Everything is easily accessible and organized. Has references for most things you'll need in your EE courses. 10/10 would buy again
- IODEMA SRL
- 44.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 IODEMA Srl
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.