By CATEATER, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Every musician knows an accurate chromatic tuner is an absolutely essential piece of gear. And tuning accoustic and electric instruments has never been easier. Tuner allows you to tune any note with amazing accuracy using the built-in mic on your device.
Whether you want to tune guitar strings to a different pitch or tune a particular note on any instrument, you’ll be an expert in a matter of minutes. Tune any acoustic or electric instrument - guitar, bass, bowed strings, woodwinds, brass, piano and any other instrument that can sustain a tone.
In addition to visual tuning via meter, the integrated tone generator can generate a reference tone of any note if you prefer tuning by ear.
The optional Metronome (in-App purchase) will help you with a visual and audible beat indicator to play at a steady tempo. You can select tempo and time signature per your specs.
Tuner includes built-in support for custom transposition and notations, configured for your choice 8 notations, including English, Solfège, French, Spanish or European.
A Full Array of Advanced Features:
• Chromatic instrument tuner and pitch pipe
• Wide range of ultra responsive real time pitch detection, covering C1-C8 ranges
• LCD needle-type meter with accuracy of ±1/100 semitone (±1 cent) for ultra-precise tuning
• Animated note scale to quickly identify the note played or select any target note
• Integrated tone generator produces a reference tone to ‘tune by ear”
• Optional Metronome with beat indicator: to set speed and time signature settings
• Adjustable A4 calibration
• Frequency Display or Clear Tune Indicator
• Eight selectable notations built in, including English, Solfège, French, Spanish and European
• User defined notations
• Support for transposing instruments
• Ten different wood finishes to customize the look of the interface
• Five selectable tone wave forms: Sinus, Reverse Sinus, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle
• Realtime Oscilloscope to visually track how you play
• Needle Damping
• Integrated Help
• iPad3 Retina® support
* Even if the pitch is within the detection range, detection may not be possible for instrumental sounds that contain a large number of overtones or have a rapid decay.
* A device with built-in microphone is required.
** First and second generation iPhone are not supported (2G/3G).
What's New in Version 3.1
Design updates & performance improvements for iOS 7.
Very Helpful; great app!
Only tuning app I use (have several). Get the most accurate notes with this one.
It's good, but can be better
Works fine but can improve the interface
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 14, 2013
- Version: 3.1
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: CATEATER, LLC
- © CATEATER LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases