Packed with more than 4000 Electronics Terms and various Electronics Calculators, this Electronics Engineering app is an extensive guide for all your queries whether you are a student, teacher or an electronic lover. For quick and SMART learning this Electronics and Communication app has lots of Electronic Formulas and Equations. This Electronics Dictionary is full of numerous QUIZZES to brush up your knowledge and challenge your learning.
Electronics Engineering contains all terms around topics such as:-
• Electronic Devices and Circuits
• Microcontroller and Microprocessor
• Wave and Propagation
• Digital Electronics
• Power Electronics
• Optical Fiber
• Network Analysis
• Electromagnetic System
• Control System
Various calculators to choose from:-
• Ohm’s Law Calculator
• Parallel Resistor Calculator
• Series Resistor Calculator
• Velocity of Sound Calculator
• Resistor Color Code Calculators
• Frequency & Wavelength Calculators
• Calculators- Various calculators to get rid of difficult numerals.
• EduBank- Save most frequent terms you need.
• Quiz- A basic quiz which is less of test and more of fun.
• Contribute- If you think something’s amiss, contribute it!
• Autoplay- Listen to all the terms and its meaning of all electronics terms.
Easy to navigate, simple to find and fun to learn from. Install Electronics and Communication Dictionary today!
Minor bug fixes
Support for latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Misleading description would have you believe this app can perform as listed, though the functions that the majority of users that try this app out for are only accessible with an in-app purchase to upgrade to the Full Version of this app.
Doing so, the UI is still clunky and unintuitive; the definitions are often categorized arbitrarily when they aren't mutually exclusive.
For $.99, fine. But this app should be listed as "Lite" or "Demo" as it is extremely useless... Unless you want to take the quizzes all days
I have used this tool a number of times with good luck. Today however, I came to find out that the ohm's formula for resistors in parallel is incorrect as many tools like this have the same issue. Before Miller is that if you have two resistors or more in parallel the total resistance will be less then the lowest rated value. Resistance: R1 100 / R2 100= 100 now try using the real ohm's law! It will always be less. If it is not something is wrong.
Fantastic electronics dictionary app!!Very useful to mine!!
It's free, no ads, most definitions are easy to understand...pretty much the best dictionary app for students there is.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Unlock all terms in one go. Remove all Ads.
- Edutainment Ventures LLC
- 29.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2015 Edutainment Ventures LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Be-Pro $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.