Element is a realtime strategy space game for people who don't have time to play realtime strategy space games.
Home no longer provides a means to survive.
A fight for resources to escape our system has begun.
The future lies beyond…
Element is a visually stunning realtime strategy space game with a focus on sharp, accessible gameplay.
Element is for lovers of beautifully crafted, original looking games. It is for people who are into space and strategy games but don’t have hours of time to invest. It’s also for gamers who enjoy launching missiles and blowing things up :)
You are escaping a decaying solar system. You must visit each planet, mine enough element, and defeat the enemy to progress to the outer planets and beyond. Generate energy, mine element, build attack and defense units, and destroy the enemy while maintaining a balance between earth, air and water.
A Flightless Game
by John O'Reilly & Greg Harding.
© 2014-2018 Flightless Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Available for iPhone, iPad, and MacOS.
Ratings and Reviews
So the first thing you look at when you see a game is the price. It could be free or costly but this game is amazing but still costly for a 14 level game. I honestly think the creator would have made way more money of off a 1.99 game instead of a whopping five bucks for a mobile game. Overall this is a great game to kill time and I just think they should make more levels. Tip: if you play the game and keep in losing on one level use your resource mines. Lastly check out smashy road 1 and 2 for a nice free time killing game to add to your playlist. Thank you!
For people on the fence for buying this
-game is good but no mini units like in world of Warcraft
-game got new mechanics, takes time to learn
-not for RTS haters(obviously)
-not sure if effortless by a major company or full of blood sweat and tears by indie developer(I’d say indie game just to be safe)
-Low poly art style if you couldn’t tell
For Dev if you actually take the time to read it
5/5 because RTS
3/5 logic (make it so you can’t just put non air attack tiles nearby enemy base because it’s so easy to win every time and mines aren’t that logical maybe a resource rich area could substitute it? Either way mines are very Un-obtrusive and I have to scan the planet for one round to survey it
5/5 simplicity (the interface part)
Other notes: tutorial on boron is annoying when I try to get a higher score, make it clear you can speed the game up, make it clear you can have attack buildings on air and on land at the same time
4.5 - me because I obviously have good judgement
Element is a great low upkeep strategy game, the rounds are decently fast, but it still has a great depth of strategy, along with beautiful low poly textures and UI. The only downside, for four stars instead of five, is that if you buy it here, you still have to buy it again on steam, but for 12 dollars, adding up to 17 total. Yet again, amazing game, but no cross platform
And a suggestion, if the devs are still reading this, you should add a sort of sandbox mode, with generally longer battles, for those who want them
- Flightless Limited
- 137.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2018 Flightless Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.