By Pure Creek
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Elemental Dusk is a strategic card videogame for iPhone and iPod Touch inspired by Triple Triad, the famous minigame of Final Fantasy VIII that many have enjoyed. You never played Triple Triad? Don't worry, you don't need to know it to enjoy Elemental Dusk
Strategic fun: The game takes place on a 3x3 board on which players place cards, trying to conquer the opponent's ones. Rules are simple, yet it can be very strategic in nature, making the game fun and addictive. You must be careful and plan ahead, because special rules and combos can turn a won game into a lost one. Show your friends that you are the smartest one!
Hours of gameplay: The game features 40 opponents with a calibrated AI and increasing strength, that makes the game always challenging and never boring. It features 56 collectible cards with beautiful custom art and a pleasing music, which give you hours of fun.
The game features:
- 40 opponents with a calibrated AI of increasing strength, that makes the game always challenging.
- Beautiful retina display graphics and visual effects.
- Game center integration, including online matches, leaderboards and achievements.
- Facebook and Twitter integration.
What's New in Version 2.2
- Fixed a bug in the purchase of Full Deck from the store.
- Fixed a bug in dismissing the Twitter screen.
- Fixed some typos in the tutorial.
Very decent game. Could use option to turn off sound and music, but I can deal with it. Will wait semi-patiently for app that is exact to Triple Triads from FFVIII, cards, gameplay, etc.
Game is great. Complicated and difficult but not impossible. Amazing graphics. Good music. Addictive. Love it.
No way to reset game
Needs a game reset in options