Elemental Heroes is a PVP MMO RPG with classical turn based combat. You will fight monsters, collect resources, improve your magic and army - do everything to win real people in tough PVP! There is a world consisting of three portals to fight and to explore. Each portal has its own rules, opponents and treasures. Will you be a part of this world or will you rule it?
- Classical turn based combat system
- Free world PVP
- Arena for a skill based highly balanced PVP experience
- PVE battles to polish your tactical skills
- Concurrent PVP in 3rd portal
- Upgradable magic and army
- Numerous artifacts with random parameters
- Real-time exploration mode
- Live chat
- Dungeons with treasures
- Powerful raid bosses
- Lots of new game content in upcoming updates and lots of real players that will make your game experience always new!
You can find many useful details about the game here:
See you in game!
Minor update 3.0.4
- We finally decided to improve the speed of moving on game locations. Now the setting Animation Speed improves the speed of the main character on locations (not only units on the battlefield as it was before).
- The main raid boss icon now shows the raid boss progress, that you've opened the last time.
- Improved the Dryad visual quality.
- Other fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
PTW model destroys a great game.
The gameplay design is great, and the graphics are decent. Unfortunately even thought the second portal becomes unlocked at level 10, it’s mostly impossible to do without investing a lot of the premium currency diamonds. You can earn diamonds through many of the quests, but they top out just before you get to the point that you can actually purchase creatures powerful enough for the second portal. There is the one daily PvP quest that gives you 5 diamonds, doing that will take a couple months before you can purchase better a single one of the higher level creatures. Due to the PTW structure winning the 5 PvP battles is a struggle to not get face stomped by the heavy spenders. Overall good enough to download, but any money spent on it is probably going to be a waste unless you spend more than a console game costs (which still isn’t worth it).
Thanks for your feedback! Let us refute some of your suspects.
1. 2nd portal is easy to pass through if your going for it after having 5-6th upgrades on each of your units. Which doesn't require any diamonds if you just play the game.
2. Most diamonds can be earned not by the quest, which you have mentioned, but using raid bosses. Of course it's unobvious, and it's intentional. We wanted to give players either a fun of exploring the game or finding such tricks from communications with other players (using chat).
3. There is only around 1% of spenders in the game, so you will hardly ever meet a heavy spender. The players whom you think are those heavy spenders - are just usual guys, who have already found some tricks (like getting free diamonds from raid bosses or making sequential moves by waiting etc.).
4. We got many players playing the game totally free for a long time. No p2w is here because all the high level content is only accessible by playing the game. One can purchase only mid tier cards (max purchasable card tier is 10 out of 14 available in the game). There is no way to purchase top power in this game.
Many useful info about the game can be found here:
Hope that will help.
Like Heroes of Might &Magic
- Ruslan Aliiev
- 572.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 (c) mPower Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of diamonds $9.99
- Pouch of diamonds $4.99
- Box of diamonds $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.