Elemental Heroes is a PVP MMO RPG with classical turn based combat. You will fight monsters, collect resources, improve your magic and army - do everything to win real people in tough PVP! There is a world consisting of three portals to fight and to explore. Each portal has its own rules, opponents and treasures. Will you be a part of this world or will you rule it?
- Classical turn based combat system
- Free world PVP
- Arena for a skill based highly balanced PVP experience
- PVE battles to polish your tactical skills
- Concurrent PVP in 3rd portal
- Upgradable magic and army
- Numerous artifacts with random parameters
- Real-time exploration mode
- Live chat
- Dungeons with treasures
- Powerful raid bosses
- Lots of new game content in upcoming updates and lots of real players that will make your game experience always new!
You can find many useful details about the game here:
See you in game!
- First purchase will now give two times more diamonds
- Added a possibility to watch the rewarded video in exchange for diamods
- Rewarded video can be watched once per 10 minutes, if there is a video available.
- Sometimes there will be no video to watch, in such case an attempt will be result in an error.
- Astral Set: now restores 10% out of the current mana pool, instead of the maximual (as it was before)
- Ice Dragon: now casts Freeze spell with a 50% chance (instead o 100%)
- Seraphim: ability to kill in one hit has increased the chance up to 7% (was 5%)
- Cursed mines: now can be switched to the other resource type without a portal reset (for 10 diamonds)
Race bonuses of the Fire race has been increased (activates with 5 cards of the same element).
- Levels: 1-9
* Attack: +6 (was +4)
* Critical hit chance: 5% (was 3%)
* Armor piercing: 7% (was 5%)
- Levels: 10-19
* Attack: +9 (was +6)
* Critical hit chance: 6% (was 4%)
* Armor piercing: 9% (was 7%)
- Levels: 20-29
* Attack: +12 (was +8)
* Critical hit chance: 7% (was 5%)
* Armor piercing: 11% (was 9%)
- Levels: 30-35
* Attack: +15 (was +10)
* Critical hit chance: 8% (was 6%)
* Armor piercing: 13% (was 11%)
- Special bonus packs are now adde for sale on 5th, 15th and 25th levels.
- Added an option to turn off the zoom into the game settings.
- Added a mouse and keyboard support.
Several bugs were fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Like it, one question
I like it has some well rounded mechanics. Only one question: What’s the purpose of the classes? Haven’t to seem to see what they’re purpose is.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your kind words!
On higher levels different classes have absolutely different tactics (especially in PVP). Mage fights with damaging spells, fighter relies on units, middle class should seek the balance between magic and physical powers depending on the tactical situation.
PTW model destroys a great game.
The gameplay design is great, and the graphics are decent. Unfortunately even thought the second portal becomes unlocked at level 10, it’s mostly impossible to do without investing a lot of the premium currency diamonds. You can earn diamonds through many of the quests, but they top out just before you get to the point that you can actually purchase creatures powerful enough for the second portal. There is the one daily PvP quest that gives you 5 diamonds, doing that will take a couple months before you can purchase better a single one of the higher level creatures. Due to the PTW structure winning the 5 PvP battles is a struggle to not get face stomped by the heavy spenders. Overall good enough to download, but any money spent on it is probably going to be a waste unless you spend more than a console game costs (which still isn’t worth it).
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! Let us refute some of your suspects.
1. 2nd portal is easy to pass through if your going for it after having 5-6th upgrades on each of your units. Which doesn't require any diamonds if you just play the game.
2. Most diamonds can be earned not by the quest, which you have mentioned, but using raid bosses. Of course it's unobvious, and it's intentional. We wanted to give players either a fun of exploring the game or finding such tricks from communications with other players (using chat).
3. There is only around 1% of spenders in the game, so you will hardly ever meet a heavy spender. The players whom you think are those heavy spenders - are just usual guys, who have already found some tricks (like getting free diamonds from raid bosses or making sequential moves by waiting etc.).
4. We got many players playing the game totally free for a long time. No p2w is here because all the high level content is only accessible by playing the game. One can purchase only mid tier cards (max purchasable card tier is 10 out of 14 available in the game). There is no way to purchase top power in this game.
Many useful info about the game can be found here:
Hope that will help.
Like Heroes of Might &Magic
- Ruslan Aliiev
- 631.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 (c) mPower Games
- In-App Purchases
- Bag of diamonds $9.99
- Pouch of diamonds $4.99
- Box of diamonds $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.