Elemental Kingdoms (CCG)
By fedeen games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Elemental Kingdoms is a free-to-play collectible card game (CCG) and strategic battle game.
With over 200 cards and runes to choose from, assemble your deck and put it to the ultimate test.
Play against your friends (PvP) and challenge random players to hold the prestige of having the most powerful deck ever created.
"Enjoyable and challenging game to play (…) Put a new spin on CCG!"
"More strategic than most trading card game (TCG) I have played" (Bruce, California)
"Remind me of Magic the Gathering, better than Rage of Bahamut CCG" (Thierry, France)
"Gorgeous illustrations. Plenty of addictive card collecting fun."
Join the Northern Alliance and fight against the Scarlet Nation to restore peace to the four Elemental Kingdoms!
- Collect more than 200 different cards in this CCG! Build the best deck you can, to beat over 250 unique challenges!
- Join a clan and battle it out in the all NEW Kingdom Wars (PvP)!
- Over 80 stages to beat, unlock bonus levels, and explore dungeons!
- Enchant monsters and runes and unlock new abilities to turn the tide of battle!
- Daily login rewards! FREE gold and gems just for logging in! Keep it up, and get a super rare card!
- Ranked matches (PvP) to see where you stand against the top players across the globe! Put your deck to test! Improve your deck to reach the top!
- A game constantly updating with new features and new cards to collect!
Elemental Kingdoms is the most strategic card collecting game (CCG) and continues to grow! Will you be a part of the action?
What's New in Version 1.6.6
- Added a New map! New map will be opened soon!
- Added a series of new skills! New cards with brand new skills will be coming soon!
- Fixed the bug leading to iOS device crash on Kingdom War.
- Added a timer for Kingdom War.
- Added 2 new requirements for Field of Honor: "All 2-star cards" and "Cost can't exceed 110"
- Added more gold rewards, and a number of 5-star cards as the 1st prize for daily DI.
- Removed some requirements in World Tree.
Terrible customer service, buggy game
I have played this game for over a year, I'm addicted, I've spent quite a bit of money on it. I've ranked 16th on my server in an event. I lead a clan. I will now be turning off in app purchases and if it weren't for leading my clan I would delete this game from my phone entirely. Do not get this app. I have never received worse customer service anywhere except from Comcast.
They take forever to address bugs, if at all, they automatically delete tickets after 3 days if you don't respond to them even if they have asked you not to, they will reply with poor grammar and punctuation, spacing, and spelling errors, they will reply incompletely. If I could rate this game zero stars I would. To compete in this game you need to spend, but the company is not worth the money, they won't treat you as a valued customer whether you spend or not.
In short, once upon a time they had good customer service and cared about their players, now they have become jaded and expect money despite continually worsening service and bugs. Do not waste your time and money. They will certainly not be getting any more of mine.
Update: devs shift to support only top players
Update: new events are only for top spenders and the strategy outlined below is no longer effective . Unless you buy a ton of gems you'll only ever acquire 50-70% of the required scraps to assemble cards you'd need to compete. In other words you don't get them. I've been playing for 5 months and have never manage to compile enough scraps for one five star card despite playing multiple times a day. In short they tried to make it fair for all but have recently given up and only support big spenders . Good job....
However if you're late to the party you'll need to spend quite a bit on crystals and get insane luck to catch up to the top players. It's also frustrating that despite the devs best efforts often times improvement attempts fall flat and only make the rich richer and create a larger gap.
If you do free play save gems for events where spending them guarantees 5* cards and try to hook up with a growing clan so you get the bonuses as they level.
It's definitely a good game and something I play daily. However, there is one thing that bugs me a lot. They change the home screen for special events and, with the exception of April fools day, have not changed it since (I'm pretty sure) Valentines day. That means the home screen has breed in the background and cherries on roofs for months now. It's just a pet peeve, but the aesthetics do help games succeed, and they not only fail in this aspect, but are clearly too lazy to fix it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 92.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: fedeen games
- © 2015 Fedeen Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- gems *1800$19.99
- gems *300$3.99
- gems *800$9.99
- gems *60$0.99
- gems *11000$99.99
- gems *4800$49.99