Elemental Kingdoms (CCG)
By fedeen games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Elemental Kingdoms is a free-to-play collectible card game (CCG) and strategic battle game.
With over 200 cards and runes to choose from, assemble your deck and put it to the ultimate test.
Play against your friends (PvP) and challenge random players to hold the prestige of having the most powerful deck ever created.
"Enjoyable and challenging game to play (…) Put a new spin on CCG!"
"More strategic than most trading card game (TCG) I have played" (Bruce, California)
"Remind me of Magic the Gathering, better than Rage of Bahamut CCG" (Thierry, France)
"Gorgeous illustrations. Plenty of addictive card collecting fun."
Join the Northern Alliance and fight against the Scarlet Nation to restore peace to the four Elemental Kingdoms!
- Collect more than 200 different cards in this CCG! Build the best deck you can, to beat over 250 unique challenges!
- Join a clan and battle it out in the all NEW Kingdom Wars (PvP)!
- Over 80 stages to beat, unlock bonus levels, and explore dungeons!
- Enchant monsters and runes and unlock new abilities to turn the tide of battle!
- Daily login rewards! FREE gold and gems just for logging in! Keep it up, and get a super rare card!
- Ranked matches (PvP) to see where you stand against the top players across the globe! Put your deck to test! Improve your deck to reach the top!
- A game constantly updating with new features and new cards to collect!
Elemental Kingdoms is the most strategic card collecting game (CCG) and continues to grow! Will you be a part of the action?
What's New in Version 1.7.0
- New System: Elemental War is coming!
-Explore x10 improved: your energy will be spent based on the actual exploration times on finding Hydra/Thief, instead of 20.
- Added "Quick Select" for enchantment
- Player will no longer lose his contribution and title after leaving his clan.
- At the end of every week, all clan leaders will receive a weekly report on all clan members weekly contribution points.
- Clan level cap raised.
It's definitely a good game and something I play daily. However, there is one thing that bugs me a lot. They change the home screen for special events and, with the exception of April fools day, have not changed it since (I'm pretty sure) Valentines day. That means the home screen has breed in the background and cherries on roofs for months now. It's just a pet peeve, but the aesthetics do help games succeed, and they not only fail in this aspect, but are clearly too lazy to fix it. On a more recent note, the game now crashes a lot. I tried logging in 5 separate times this morning and each time it crashed before I left the home screen.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: fedeen games
- © 2015 Fedeen Games Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- gems *1800$19.99
- gems *300$3.99
- gems *800$9.99
- gems *60$0.99
- gems *11000$99.99
- gems *4800$49.99