Elements Compounds and Mixtures HD explores the chemistry topic of elements, compounds, and mixtures in a multimodal learning environment spanning multiple grade levels.
If you have ever wondered about questions like:
- What are the different types of mixtures?
- How is an element different from a compound?
- What are the different types of bonds?
- Is milk a mixture?
- What is the difference between heterogeneous and homogeneous mixtures?
- Why are some elements rare?
- What is the periodic table and who invented it?
- Do the components of a compound have the same properties as the compound?
You can find out about these questions and many more in the Elements Compounds and Mixtures HD app!
We DO NOT display ads, offer social media connections, track personal information, or have In-App purchase in this app.
Please find more information here -
For more information on news and updates, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @SproutLabs.
For feature requests, feedback or support, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Perfectly aligns with curriculum and more!
Fantastic app with so much rich content. Really perfect for flipping the classroom, I'm asking my students to learn from this at home and come back for class discussion.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.