The ELERTS See Say app is a 2 way "incident reporting" system to improve overall safety and security.
People can quickly report suspicious or criminal activities to security officers. A security dispatcher may broadcast alerts and notifications to smartphones, for example: South Building is closed due to no heat, the facility is closed due to severe weather, etc. Personal safety can be enhanced by enabling a virtual escort (EscortMe) while walking on or nearby a campus or facility. Using this app, people can send photos, text messages, and locations of suspicious activity or other safety concerns. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
ELERTS Check-In feature allows you to do a quick "shout-out" to friends, family or others. Send "I'm here and I am OK" or "I am here, and I need Help". Message can be sent by SMS, Email, Twitter or Facebook. Check-In sends a map of your location along with the message.
* The “Report a Problem” button allows users to send text and photos directly to security personnel or to the facilities manager using the ELERTS EPIC console. Note: To ensure discretion, the camera flash is automatically disabled when photos are taken through the app. When reporting an issue, users can select report categories to assist security personnel.
Added support for iOS 11
Added support for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
This app is awesome and gives me peace of mind knowing that my child has Security at her fingertips and can send a flare to the Campus Security if needed. The EscortMe feature is the best idea out there! A must have for all students!
I feel safer with this app
Pretty simple to use. A few clicks and I can report problems to police. Nice job
- Elerts Corporation
- 31.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 ELERTS Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.