Life with MS isn’t a one size fits all. It is an ever-changing story with symptoms that can spike unannounced.
The elevateMS app combines a useful health-tracking tool with a research
instrument. Use the app to easily record your symptoms whenever you want and contribute your data and insight to MS research.
The app includes brief activities, brainteasers, and questionnaires about your health and wellness. It uses the sensors on your phone to measure changes. You and researchers can learn from seeing trends in your data.
● Innovative activity-based measurements of MS symptoms that include walking few steps and finger tapping
● Low commitment: 10 minutes a week is all it takes to help MS research
● Share insights and partner with researchers
● Get educated about symptom variations
To join this study you need to:
● Be 18 or older
● Be a U.S. resident
● Have a personal iPhone (iPhone 4S or newer). The app requires iOS 8.0 or later, and is compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
You do not need to have MS to participate. Anyone’s data can help make discoveries that improve health for everyone.
Put the power in your hands. Become a partner in this research.
elevateMS is a collaboration between Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation and
Sage Bionetworks (nonprofit).
Many bug fixes and some minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great at first...
Entering everything worked fine, but since my initial setup, I cannot make additional updates. I went in to enter today's symptoms, & I cannot get the "submit" button to be usable. So, if this is user error, the data entry page is woefully unaffordant.
And now, every time I tap the upper-right where I think user setting are, it just crashes outright. Every time. 😣
I love participating in research & I have high hopes, but it's only Day 2, & I can't enter data. Yikes!
- Sage Bionetworks, a Not-For-Profit Research Organization
- 139.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Sage Bionetworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.