By Lensflare Games LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spelling words. Scoring points. A board full of tiles with letters on them. Seems pretty simple, right? But for every word spelled, there's a cost. A choice. A letter that has to be thrown away. And the choices get more and more difficult until the letters run out and there are no more choices left.
• Simple rules, easy to learn, but challenging strategic depth
• No timer or time limits — take your time, figure out your plan. Or just take the first word that catches your eye, we won't judge
• Three game modes — play single-board elimination mode, level up with endurance mode, or play in endless mode just for the fun of it
• Two board sizes — full boards for more options and greater challenges, or play smaller express game boards for a quick fix
• Multiple tile shapes, styles, and color schemes (including a high contrast color scheme for colorblind players)
• Multiple languages supported: play with English, Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, or Italian word lists with corresponding character sets and letter scores
If you like word games, this is an easy recommendation.
This game is really fun. It looks simple from the outset but is actually pretty challenging, you really have to plan your moves.
Even though there are a lot of word games already, I really liked this one because of the replayabilty, there are enough different game styles to keep me interested.
- Category: Games
- Released: Nov 01, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 71.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lensflare Games LLC
- © 2016 Lensflare Games LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.