Eve works with all HomeKit-enabled accessories. See your home at a glance. Customize your ecosystem down to the finest detail. Activate scenes in a snap. And easily create automations using timers and rules. With Eve, you’re at the forefront of connected home control – and guided – every step of the way.
— AT A GLANCE —
Get a quick overview of everything that's happening in your connected home. Quickly access your favorite scenes to instantly control multiple accessories as one. And dive into room or type details with a simple tap.
— CONVENIENT CUSTOMIZATION —
Personalize your home according to your exact preferences. Choose among the many pre-defined rooms or add your own. And organize all your HomeKit-enabled accessories in a way that feels natural.
— POWERFUL AUTOMATIONS —
Easily create advanced scenes to control multiple accessories with a single command. And set timers to synchronize your home with your daily routine. Better yet, add powerful rules to set scenes based on accessory values or your location, and have your home work for you – automatically.
— ABOUT EVE —
The Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories puts your home at your fingertips. Control your lights, appliances, radiators and other connected comforts – with your iPhone or just your voice. Easily create automations for carefree convenience around the clock. And gather data on temperature, air quality, humidity, energy consumption and more.
With Eve, meet your truly connected home:
NEW! Eve Room
Indoor Air Quality Monitor
• Track indoor air quality (VOC), temperature, and humidity
• See measurements directly on the high-contrast e-ink display
• Review past conditions by hours, days, months, and years
• Built-in USB-rechargeable battery lasts 6 weeks or more
• Automation and remote access courtesy of your home hub
NEW! Eve Aqua
Smart Water Controller
• Activate your sprinkler via Siri, the app, or onboard button
• Let it shut off automatically
• Automate with schedules
• Track water consumption
• Remote access courtesy of your home hub
NEW! Eve Flare
Portable Smart LED Lamp
• Control your ambience via Siri or the app
• Explore ready-made colors and create your own
• Automate with timers
• 6 hours of illumination, wireless charging, and IP65 water resistance
• Automation and remote access courtesy of your home hub
Meet the whole Eve family of HomeKit-enabled accessories at evehome.com
• Overall improvements
Eve 3.7 is all about making it easier to customize the Eve app to even better embody your home and all accessories within:
• A vastly expanded selection of icons for Eve Door & Window, Eve Energy, Eve Flare and Eve Light Strip makes it effortless to personalize accessories and their associated use.
• Helpful Siri examples empower you with the perfect words to control your home with just your voice.
• Simply head to your accessories’ settings to fine-tune their types and names exactly to your liking.
Beyond enhancing the way you manage your accessories, this update also includes:
• Convenient access to Quick Start Guides directly from the accessory settings.
• Many overall improvements in every corner of the Eve app.
• Support for Eve Energy Strip - stay tuned and soon discover the most intelligent and beautiful power strip at evehome.com
Ratings and Reviews
Better than Apple HOME
Better organization of your HomeKit devices on the screen. Your devices appear stacked across the width of the screen. If there is a dimmer function, the dimmer is controlled by a slider that runs nearly the full width of the screen making it easier to get the dim level you want. Many HomeKit compatible smart switches have power monitoring capability. Apples own HOME app can’t read the power usage of any smart switch. The Elgato EVe app not only reads power from their own smart switch the app can also read the power from other brands of power monitoring smart switches like the iHome isp8. I have Lutron Caséta dimmers, IHome switches, Elgato switches and temperature sensors. This app controls and monitors devices with more ease and functionality than Lutron’s, iHome’s and even Apple’s HOME app. Great job Elgato keep up the nice work.
Does what other apps do. Doesn’t do the one thing it’s supposed to do
Bought two of the Eve Room 2 so I could monitor air quality and create automations to turn on air purifiers when air quality dropped. This app provides lots of details but does nothing else that lots of other apps do. It only registers changes in readings every ten minutes. It should be ten times faster (once each minute. And you have to keep refreshing the app to see new readings, despite having background refresh turned on. The killer is, automations only work with digital accessories like lights (they are either on or off) or motion sensors (there either is or is not motion). The app does not trigger automations in response to changes in readings from the Eve units, even though Eve states twice on their website that this is possible. I tested it repeatedly with the help of Eve tech support. So the units went back and the app has been deleted.
Great app probably one of the best HomeKit vendors as well
I use Elgato Eve door switches for now but plan on getting their new Eve smoke detectors all throughout my house. One this is certain, these guys eat sleep and breath HomeKit and find new and novel ways to support it. This app is a perfect companion to the iOS Home app. It integrates perfectly and doesn’t overstep. It presents the info in such a way that it is superior for controlling your smart home.
Bottom line, Elgato is a great company who makes great products and software. Oh and their engineers are ultra accessible and helpful. Hope to get a ton more HomeKit stuff from them.
- Eve Systems GmbH
- 99.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Eve Systems GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.