Experience the very best full fashion coverage for the stylish, sophisticated woman. In every issue of ELLE, you'll find the best fashion trends, the latest in beauty and personal style, exclusive pop culture features, and more!
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
• Single issue purchase available for $4.99, no automatic renewal.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription available for $18.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24 hours before the subscription runs out. You can also turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
Please note that you must have iOS 9.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
ELLE Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The Elle USA app has found a nice balance of allowing viewers to read a fashion magazine via the app while still feeling as if you’re flipping through the pages of a printed copy bought at a newsstand. Some of the tricks and cool tech features used by other apps can be frustrating and really interfere with the flow of the reader experience. Not here. Yet, the images are visually stunning and the graphics are are tastefully accessible. This app does rnot feel as if they’re trying to be “beyond cool”.
Also, special nod to Nina Garcia and team for putting out a September issue with style and content that not only makes me inspired for fashion, but for the new beginnings that come with the fall season. There’s still that comfortable familiarity of flipping through tons of beautiful ads before reaching the masthead. Thanks for keeping thing authentic.
Bad iPad UI
Why not let us see two-page image spreads together? Of all this app's many failings, this one's the killer. If I turn my iPad horizontally, there's ample room to show pages side-by-side. And yet, even after downloading the magazine in PDF mode, the app only shows one page at time, even in horizontal orientation. (And viewing in PDF means I have to download the issue twice--once in its normal incarnation, then *again* in the magazine's print format.)
Aren't your advertisers annoyed that none of your digital subscribers can actually see ad photography as intended? No wonder digital-first media is eating you for breakfast!
Not like before
I like the Fave button and being able to do my own fashion scrapbook . . . just like before. The star icon is grayed out on some pages that I like to fave. That would have been a good bookmark.
- Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S.
- 69.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Elle is published by Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. © 2018. ELLE is a registered trademark of Hachette Filipacchi Presse.
- In-App Purchases
- ELLE US Magazine subscription $1.99
- ELLE US Magazine subscription $18.99
- March 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.