This is a storybook and early-learning reading app, which will help teach your child about love and friendship as you enjoy storytime together.
** Winner of The Appy Awards Best Book App **
** Winner of the Children's Technology Review Editor's Choice Award **
** Best Pick App, Tech With Kids **
• #1 Book app in over 20 countries.
• Sesame Street’s very first 3-D pop up storybook app!
• Elmo narrates the whole story!
• Includes word highlighting to assist young readers.
• Based on Sesame Street's best-selling storybook.
• Enjoy 12 cute jigsaw puzzles with 4 different levels of difficulty.
• Create 12 3D scene builder pages with over 100 stickers featuring Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird and other Sesame Street characters. Press play to see your creation come to life!
• Real character voices—Elmo, Cookie Monster, Count von Count, and more!
• 15 interactive scenes
• 12 puzzles with 4 levels of play
• Over 100 stickers and 12 3D photographic sticker scenes that come to life
• Read-aloud narration on every page
• “Read with Elmo” or “Read it Myself” modes
• 3D experience—just like a real pop-up book!
• Reading tips for parents with connected Sesame Street videos
• People and Places
To learn more about Sesame Street visit www.sesamestreet.org
To learn more about StoryToys visit www.storytoys.com
"This snuggle-up-with-Elmo fest is adorable, charming, and delightful. It belongs in all kids' digital libraries." - Jinny Gudmundsen, TechWithKids.com
"This one of a kind pop-up eBook tells a beautiful and engaging story of love in every form....It's hard to put down and your children will be begging to read it again and again." - iPhone Mom
"Calling it a pop-up book doesn’t do it justice. Your preschooler will delight in discovering everything going on in each scene" - Smart Apps for Kids
"Every detail is polished" - Smart Apps for Kids
"Overall, Elmo Loves You is an outstanding app for toddlers and preschoolers. It's a Top Pick for this mom." - Fun Educational Apps
"The clever interactions found on the pages enhance the story and breathe life into illustrations." - Jinny Gudmundsen, TechWithKids.com
• Kidscreen 2016 Award
• Winner of the BolognaRagazzi Digital Award, 2015
• 11 Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Awards
• 2 iLounge awards for best kids’ app
• 2 Mom’s Choice gold awards
• Mom’s Choice Silver award
• Shortlist nominations for the FutureBook Digital Innovation Award
• Best Kids’ App Ever winner
• Longlisted for the DBW Publishing innovation award
• 8 Tech With Kids Best Pick App Awards
STAY IN TOUCH!
• Stay in touch to hear about new releases and promotions:
• Visit us: storytoys.com
• Email us: For any technical issues please email us at email@example.com
• Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com / StoryToys
• Follow us on Twitter: @StoryToys
Love our app? Please help us out and take a moment to review it on the App Store!
Ratings and Reviews
Developer Response ,
Hi ManuelEbru. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with our app. Normally problems with sound are due to the fact that the mute switch on the device is engaged. This can be a little confusing because not all apps obey the mute button, but ours do, so while you will be able to hear other apps, you would not be able to hear ours.
All you have to do is toggle the mute switch which is located on the side of your tablet or smartphone. Once you toggle it you will hear sound again. If there is no mute button please slide up the menu from the bottom of the iPad screen to find the mute button icon.
If you still cannot hear sound, please try the following: Go to Settings > General. Under "Use Side Switch To" please ensure that the "Mute" option is selected, and not the "Lock Rotation" button. Then ensure that the Lock / Unlock setting is switched on (to unlock). You might have to restart your device afterwards.
If this doesn't work please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into it further for you.
We hope this resolves your issue, if you’re satisfied it has, would you consider revising your review?
Sound works perfectly
Sound on this works perfectly. Check your mute setting and check under Settings that the “Use Side Switch” has mute selected rather than lock. :)
The sound works fine.
There is no issue with the sound in this app. It sounds great. Just flick the mute switch at the side of your device and turn up the volume :)
- StoryToys Entertainment Limited
- 167.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © StoryToys Ltd, 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.