*** Parents' Choice Silver Honors Award Winner ***
Elmo wants you to make a monster friend! It’s easy! Choose a monster body and touch its face to give it eyes, nose and a hat—there are lots and lots and LOTS to choose from. When you’re done, Elmo will dance and play with your monster! This is going to be so much fun!
• Fosters art and creativity.
• Encourages decision-making.
• All original Sesame Street video.
• Elmo’s photos of your monster go to your iPhone/iPod's photo album.
• Elmo interacts with your monster.
• Your monster comes alive to dance and play.
• Change your monster as many times as you like.
• Touch one of the monster bodies to get started.
• Touch your monster’s face to give it eyes, a nose and a hat. Keep touching the same spot to keep changing your monster’s features. When you’re ready to play with your monster, touch the green arrow.
• Touch the camera icon and Elmo will take a picture of your monster. This picture will appear in your iPhone/iPod’s photo album.
• Touch the Elmo icon and the little red monster himself will jump in to play with your monster!
• Touch the music notes icon and your monster will dance for you!
• Touch your monster any time for a surprise!
ABOUT SESAME WORKSHOP
Sesame Workshop’s mission is to use the educational power of media to help kids everywhere grow smarter, stronger, and kinder. Delivered through a variety of platforms, including television programs, digital experiences, books and community engagement, its research-based programs are tailored to the needs of the communities and countries they serve. Learn more at www.sesameworkshop.org.
IDEO is a human-centered design and innovation firm ranked independently among the ten most innovative companies in the world. Learn how our team of child-development experts, veteran toy designers and interaction designers approach the creation of award-winning kid apps at www.ideotoylab.com.
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments or need help, please contact us at: email@example.com or MonsterMaker@ideo.com.
Your Monster friends are ready to ring in the new year in their holiday gear!
Ratings and Reviews
Mom of 4
My 14 month old loves this app! And my big kids do too. For any little Elmo lover, this is a great one to have on your phone. Occasionally the monsters will lock in their rotation and you can't choose one, but my little one doesn't mind.
super fun and funny!
My favorite part is when the Monster's dance! Showed this to a 4-year-old and she cracked up at all the silly monster parts - like the bucket hat and the eggs eyes. Really well thought out, intuitive and fun. Here's a hint too - there's a secret combination of parts for each monster - find it and you unlock a bonus video. happy searching.
Was a lot of fun for me and my toddler.
- Sesame Workshop Apps
- 423.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009 Sesame Workshop. All Rights Reserved, © 2009 IDEO LLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.