A chilled out puzzle game to help you relax and find your groove.
From the creators of the Apple Design Award winning Old Man's Journey, a new musical puzzle game about feeling the rhythm to find the solution.
Slow down, start listening and let the groove guide you through 85 levels.
No ticking clock, no ads, no paywalls.
Just satisfying gesture controls designed for touch, with a smooth learning-curve and pressure-free attitude.
- Find your groove in 85 musical puzzles
- Experiment with the positions of good spirits to solve the levels
- Each spirit comes with its individual jam and lets you build your personal groove
- Satisfying, intuitive gesture controls designed for touch
- Beautiful hand painted visuals and joyful animations
- Original and catchy soundtrack by SCNTFC and you
○ In intense play sessions sounds sometimes were cut off. This doesn't match the chilled out vibe of the game at all. Thus we made sure the hypnotic rhythms can go on undisturbed.
○ When poked repeatedly, characters were paralysed and got stuck. We calmed them down – they are now even more resilient to stress and can take the pressure.
○ We improved the overall smoothness and performance to soothe your CPU.
Thanks for all the nice reviews, we really appreciate them! Keep on grooving.
Ratings and Reviews
This chilled-out title has a rhythm all of its own. By dropping tiny spirits into place, you’re not just solving the puzzle – you’re adding beats to the jam. Sit back, pop on your headphones and enjoy the relaxed grooves as you work your way through some delightfully animated levels.
Music to my fingers
Eloh is an incredibly satisfying and beautiful puzzle game. It’s a simple game of moving blocks around to guide a ball into a hole perfect for a quick pick up and play whenever device. The first thing that sticks out is the beautiful art style and delightful sound design. When the blocks are hit they resonate with a note from various percussion instruments. As the ball travels between blocks a simple song begins to play based on which blocks you put where. It makes even getting stuck on a puzzle charming. As you consider your options a calm beat is pressing on regardless. As the game goes on it introduces new mechanics at a steady and manageable rate and the puzzles get more complex. It isn’t ridiculously hard or obtuse to solve these more complex puzzles, but it’s consistently engaging and fun to play. Absolutely recommend Eloh.
Tranquil. Aesthetically pleasing. Amazing.
To the creators: I applaud you for the wonderful effort you put into this app. Not only is it fluid, but captivating and most of all entertaining. I enjoy this game a lot and not only does it help with my anxiety but it’s calming, fun, puzzling, and most of all beautiful. Great job.
To the customers: Though the price may look /intimidating/, I believe this game is worth it. It’s fun. It’s rythmic. From my experience, it’s not buggy. I’m already at level 50 after 3 days. It’s calming, entertaining, and absolutely beautiful. If you can’t sleep, if you’re bored. If you need a distraction from a bustling, stressful life, I recommend giving this game a shot.
- Broken Rules Interactive Media GmbH
- 218.8 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Christian Baumgartner, Salon Alpin & Broken Rules GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.