Elytra is bundled with features like:
PRIVATE: Your account is setup automatically and is completely private. Elytra will not collect any personal information from you.
MODERN FEEDS: Elytra supports both XML and JSON feed formats.
PUSH NOTIFICATIONS: Get real time updates from your favourite blogs which support the WebSub protocol.
LOCAL BOOKMARKS: All your bookmarks are locally available to read and refer even when you’re offline.
NATIVE RENDERING: Elytra renders your articles using native features of iOS to bring inclusive features like Dynamic Type, Voice Over for Accessibility and reduce usage of tracking scripts.
IMAGE LOADING: Elytra provides various image loading options so you can save on mobile bandwidth and load images only as you deem necessary.
SYNC: Elytra supports cross device sync. You can automatically sync using iCloud Keychain or copy your Anonymous Account ID to your new device.
SEARCH: Search for a feed, then an article and then snippets within the article. Elytra is the first RSS Reader to support search within articles.
APPEARANCE: Elytra supports both Light and Dark themes, as well as a Black theme on supported devices. You can choose between various Serif and Sans-Serif fonts.
LINKED HEADERS: When the Article Author goes through the trouble of linking headers with IDs, it only makes sense that Elytra enables you to share direct sections with your friends & family.
MUTE FILTERS: Clean up your feeds from unwanted topics, spoilers , and noise.
An active Auto Renewable Subscription is required for continued use of the app. The Monthly and Yearly subscriptions come with trail periods of 7-days and 1-month respectively. If your subscription expires or you manually cancel it, you continue to have access to all your bookmarks, and all articles up to the expiry or cancellation date of your subscription.
Elytra cannot connect to or sync with other RSS Syncing or Aggregation services.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are offered for either 1-month ($2.99) or 1-year ($29.99) periods, and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
This version fixes some zero-day bugs mostly about the UI.
- Fixed some interfaces using the light theme for certain elements when a dark theme is activated.
- Fixed restoring & syncing bookmarks when activating on a new device.
- Added additional information about subscriptions under the "Learn More" section in the Subscriptions Interface
- Fixed a crash that would occur sometimes when loading certain favicons
- Fixes block quotes incorrectly rendering ordered and unordered lists.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful But No Feedbin Support
Gorgeous UI, polished interactions, all in all great app; however, it doesn’t support syncing with Feedbin which is a standard in RSS community and a deal breaker for me. Would happily subscribe if I could sync with Feedbin.
Full Access for Starters. 7-Day Free Trial.
Full Access for 1 Year. 1 Month Free Trial
- Nikhil Nigade
- 21.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017-2018 Nikhil Nigade
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $2.99
- Yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.