eMagnify is a magnification tool for the iPhone that uses the camera to provide live magnified images of the object being studied. eMagnify gives the user full manual control over zoom and flash to make the best view of the object being studied.
The app can be used to study small items on your desk, but is also very useful for looking at items in hard to access areas like inside computer cabinets.
eMagnify also allows the user to make snapshots of the object and store the pictures in the photo album. The snapshot will be exactly as picture on screen (without the control buttons).
eMagnify requires a video camera, a better camera produces a better result. A good flash is also recommended.
- Manual adjustment of zoom level.
- Manual turn flash on and off.
- Simple button to make quick snapshot of the current view. The snapshot will be exactly as shown on screen.
- Remove magnifying glass image to use full screen for better overview.
For support and more information please go to http://www.daeco.no/iosapps/emagnify
- Support iOS 10
- Some bugfixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.