“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"Well designed" - New York Times
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk or spam clogging your mailbox, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure a cleaner inbox and reduce email fatigue.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from mail newsletters with one tap! Check out the subscriptions folder that is created for you!
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for fewer notifications.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep the focus where it’s needed.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
- Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Send GIF/Stickers in email, perfect for sharing memes
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Customize the badge number
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support & Customizable Interface
Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel, and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
Privacy By Design is Our Promise to Our Users
Fixed notification issue
Ratings and Reviews
Emails won’t load
This app has such great potential, and I’ve seen a dramatic drop in spam mails. However, there have been a large amount of emails from senders I’m subscribed to that are not loading. I know they contain content, because they load in the default email app. Not sure what is going on, but sure wish it could get fixed.
Apple Watch compatibility
This is a terrific email app but the one major thing that is missing is Apple Watch compatibility. Can this feature be added?
Right now I have to install a second email address so I can get emails on my Apple Watch.
Pretty Good Not as Good as Inbox R.I.P
Overall this is the best replacement for inbox by Gmail but still lacks some features. The grouping that inbox has was great along with the short summary of multiple emails. Other than that great app. Love the unsubscribe feature!
Developer Response ,
Hi, thanks for your honest feedback of our app, we hope you'll grow you love it more with each update, and we'll certainly consider your feedback regarding the features you appreciated in Inbox by Gmail. In the meantime, we're glad to hear the app has helped you stay on top of email subscriptions.
Please drop us a line if you have questions or other suggestions in the future. We're all ears any anytime: email@example.com 🙂
- Edison Software Inc.
- 154.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 EasilyDo Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.