“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"Well designed" - New York Times
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk or spam clogging your mailbox, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure a cleaner inbox and reduce email fatigue.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from mail newsletters with one tap! Check out the subscriptions folder that is created for you!
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for fewer notifications.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep the focus where it’s needed.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
- Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Send GIF/Stickers in email, perfect for sharing memes
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Customize the badge number
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support & Customizable Interface
Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel, and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
Privacy By Design is Our Promise to Our Users
Fixed notification issue
Ratings and Reviews
Emails won’t delete
I’ve scrolled through the reviews and I’ve seen quite a few others having issues like I’m having. I delete a bunch of mails and they pop back up. Your answer is always the same, we’re aware of this issue that’s effecting a small group of users. Guys I don’t think the group it’s effecting is all that small and it’s been going on for quite a awhile now. I just had a little different wrinkle happen today. I deleted a bunch of mails on my iPad and they showed deleted. Then when I went on my iPhone there they still all are in the inbox. I tried refreshing. I tried restarting the app on both devices, no effect. I had to delete them all on my iPhone. It seems like you’ve got some serious intermittent synch issues. Please fix it.
A must-have IPad app
I have been using many email programs beginning with Eudora in the 90’s - and Edison is the BEST I’ve seen yet!
Best email app!
I have used Mail for iPhone for years. Honestly, it’s a great app and offers simple usability, while being completely integrated with iCloud account services—but, I feel it needs a wee bit more customization options.
That is where Edison’s Email app swoops in for the win. With it’s clean, minimal interface, ability to [quickly] sync multiple accounts and “smart assistant,” this is on of the few productivity apps I have actually kept on my phone after downloading.
I’ve already raved to several people about how slick it is and have quickly adapted to it’s differences (after just two days).
There are two things I truly wish this app could do—one major, one minor.
The first, which is major to me, is the ability to move messages from one account to another. I get several emails to my iCloud account and move/sort them into folders on my work email account. The added step of forwarding them and then sorting them is a bit of a buzzkill.
The second, which is quite minor but would be an incredible feature to offer, is dark theme or mode. It’s a great tool for those of us who stare at a screen far more than humans should, haha!
Anyhow, overall, Email is an incredibly powerful and useful tool I hope to use for a long time. Perhaps my OCD requests will be taken into design consideration. (:
Now go download this app and get organized!
- Edison Software Inc.
- 154.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 EasilyDo Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.