“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
"Well designed" - New York Times
"The way to go if you own an iPhone" - Business Insider
"Unsubscribe with just a tap!" - TechCrunch
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk or spam clogging your mailbox, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure a cleaner inbox and reduce email fatigue.
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from mail newsletters with one tap! Check out the subscriptions folder that is created for you!
Bulk Delete Mail
- Clear out your mailbox, delete thousands of emails in just one tap.
- No more mail notification overload! Mute the senders of your choice for fewer notifications.
- Respond to mail quickly on the run! Smart Reply offers three responses to choose from based on the email you received.
- Assess if you or even your friend’s, mail account and password are compromised by a breach impacting other apps you might use.
Customize Multiple Account Views
- Customize your view of multiple accounts in unified lists (e.g. “All Inboxes,” “Unread,” “Attachments”) to keep the focus where it’s needed.
- Snoozed messages will appear at the top of your inbox when you are ready for them.
Optional Thread View
– Toggle thread view on or off to make Email fit seamlessly into your workflow.
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- If a flight is delayed or a gate changes, Email notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
- See all Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
- Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to any sender tracking your email activity.
Many more features:
• Send GIF/Stickers in email, perfect for sharing memes
• Touch ID Protection
• Automatically detect signatures
• iPad support
• Access information from your inbox and insert it into iMessage
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Customize the badge number
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support & Customizable Interface
Please note select assistant features (i.e. bill and receipts, entertainment, travel, and package alerts) are currently limited to US, UK, Canada, Australia, and India only.
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
Privacy By Design is Our Promise to Our Users
Thank you for using Email! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly. This update includes improvements to speed and reliability.
If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Whether you are experiencing any issues or just want to make a feature request, we listen to all your feedback. Please mail us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
You Need This App
This app is my favorite mail app for the iPhone. With multiple email addresses, sometimes it’s hard keeping everything organized. I’m picky about which accounts I want notifications for, and which accounts I want to reply for. This app gives so much freedom in choosing how you want things, all the way down to the swiping options. If you like to swipe left to delete things... you can. If you prefer to swipe right to delete, you can! It’s up to you. It’s definitely the most customizable mail app I’ve seen on the iPhone. Choose which account should get badge counts. The assistant even give package tracking updates so you don’t even have to search for shipping emails. So many cool features... And then if you need help or have a suggestion, the team does an amazing job at actually reviewing your feedback/concerns and getting back to you. This app is an essential. You can go ahead and get rid of the iOS default mail app right now.
Didn’t send email (recurring issue)
I’ve used this app for about 8 months or so now. I typically only use my phone to read emails sent to me, but occasionally I wish to use it to send emails as well. I have the app hooked up to two Gmail accounts of mine. Today (8/7/18) I tried to send a reply email to someone and though the app said it was sent, when I checked my Gmail on my computer, it said it was not. Upon reaching out to the intended recipient, he verified that he did not get the reply. I am fairy confident this has happened before, I just never have put this together that the issue was with the app. I always thought that I had just forgot to send the email or that there was some problem with the app connecting to the Google Apps account to which my school email was registered. This most recent case was with plain old Gmail and I definitely know I sent it (the app even has the reply in the sent items under that account). The app obviously has problems sending emails (at least with Gmail) and I would only recommend this app if you want an email app that looks decent and you only care about reading emails.
Hi, sorry to hear you're having issues! More often than not, we find users are either immediately sending the app to the background after sending, or worse, killing the app all together right after. We recommend leaving the app open for a few seconds after sending a message.
In the future, we'll notify users more proactively when a message gets stuck in the outbox. That said, if you are following these instructions above and still having issues, we'd be happy to take a look. Just send us more info, like the account type/email address having problems: firstname.lastname@example.org (make sure to include “App Store review” in the subject line of your message.)
Not What I Expected, Glitches Abound
The app was not at all what I expected. I thought it was going to be great or at least better than the mail app that already comes on the iPhone. After a couple weeks of using it, the app started telling me to enter the password for one of my accounts again. So I did...then fifteen minutes later it made me do it again 😐😡. Not a huge confidence booster. Additionally, there is an “assistant” option but within the assistant, you can’t organize the categories. For example, it catches receipts, but you can’t catalog the receipts by personal or business, it’s a catchall, not an assistant, because an assistant would bring order to a catch all. Also, this is a nit-pick, but you’re given the option to have pop up alerts when you get an email, but you can’t change the alert tone to be specific to the app. I ended up turning it off. Some other small things, but long story short, it wasn’t worth the change from the app already installed by apple and I ended up changing back. Not worth the hassle or $$
Sorry to hear you're having issues. It's possible your provider's server was having issues. Additionally, if your provider has 2-factor authentication, you may need to generate/use an app-specific password for our app. Please feel free to contact us with more information so we can troubleshoot: email@example.com (make sure to include "App Store review" in the subject line of your message.)
- Edison Software Inc.
- 168.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 EasilyDo Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.