Email - Fast & Secure mail for Gmail iCloud Yahoo
By Easilydo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lightning Fast with an Assistant built in! Email lets you take control of your overflowing mailbox. Offers instant access to manage all of your inboxes in one place. An intelligent assistant is built-in to keep your shopping, expenses, and travel organized. Intuitive features to unsubscribe from junk, snooze messages, undo sent mail, and more to ensure you never miss a beat.
“New Apps we Love”- Apple App Store
“The way to go if you own an iPhone”- Business Insider
"Faster than Gmail, faster than Outlook" - Walt Mossberg @ The Verge
This version of the Email app for iPhone and iPad supports Gmail, Hotmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Office/ Outlook 365, Exchange and AOL, IMAP mail accounts.
Unsubscribe with One Tap
- Unsubscribe from junk mail with one tap! Manage your mail subscriptions in one place.
Touch ID Protection
- Keep your email accounts private and secure without sacrificing the convenience of quick access.
Search Built for Mobile Mail
- Tired of waiting for search results? Fast search of all folders by contact or keywords. A full search engine on your phone. Fastest search, even for super large accounts.
Automatically detect signatures
- AI to intelligently discover and propose HTML signatures from your sent box
- Support HTML signature editing
- Take care of messages when you want to. Customize snooze times!
- Design that simply works— no need to relearn mail all over again!
Trips Organized with Real-Time Travel Alerts
- Flights, hotels, and more in one place! If a flight is delayed or a boarding gate changes, Email goes a step further and notifies you faster than the airlines. Support for more than twice as many travel providers as Gmail!
Package Tracking and Alerts
- No more going to mail messages to find out package tracking codes! Check the status of all your packages in one folder.
Built in Assistant
- See all your Attachments, Bills & Receipts, Entertainment in one place. Never miss important information!
Secure and Private
- Email is fetched from the phone and stored on the phone.
Detect Read Receipts
- See when somebody is tracking your email activity. Read receipts are blocked from being sent back to the sender.
- Gorgeous and intuitively simple design, specifically for iPad
- Multitasking support for iPad Pro
- Full-screen rendering of mail messages on iPad
- Intuitive navigation when you delete or archive a message
Quickly access information from your inbox and insert it into iMessage
-One tap to send pictures, attachments, travel, package, receipts, restaurant & event reservation info and more
Data Storage Optimization
- Automatically clear cached files and compress old email data to reduce storage usage
Many more features:
• Swipe the blue unread dot to mark as read
• Landscape mode for iPhone 6 plus and 7 plus
• Enhanced for 3D Touch
• Undo send, delete and other actions
• Interactive push notification, customizable swipes & notifications, drafts
• Notifications for only important messages
• Customize the badge number
• Customize navigation upon archiving a message
• Bulk editing
• HTML Signatures for each account
• Horizontal layout support
• Unified inbox
• Respond in the notification
• HTML rich composer
• Send to groups from your contacts
• Inline images
• Quickly select your most frequent mail contacts
• Real-time sync progress
• Detect and communicate poor network conditions
• Alias Support
• Send attachments from iCloud, Google Drive and more
• iOS Share extension support
• Always bcc option
• Respond to calendar events with a tap
* Multi-Select Image Attachments - Attach multiple images with ease.
* IMAP Support- A Customizable IMAP Interface
* Support for Exchange 2010 Service Pack 2 and above.
What's New in Version 1.4.1
+ Touch ID Protection - Keep your email accounts private and secure without sacrificing the convenience of quick access.
+ 3D Touch Quick Action Widget – Managing mail in one place is easier than ever. Force touch the Email app icon for an at-a-glance view of which of your mail accounts have new messages. One tap will take you to the inbox that you decide needs your attention the most. Add the optional Email widget to your Today View for even faster mail management.
+ One Tap Add to Wallet - Save time when you need to move your boarding passes, hotel reservations, and more to Wallet.
+ One Tap Mark as Spam - Save time when you need to move a message to your spam folder.
+ Drag and Move Recipients - Adjust addresses in recipient fields faster and easier than before.
+ Expanded Actions in Notifications - Get more done when notified of a new message. Mark as Read, Archive, Trash, or Reply to mail.
+ Multi Select Image Attachments - Attach multiple images with ease.
+ A Customizable IMAP Interface
+ Search recipients from iOS address book
+ General performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for using Email! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store we would really appreciate it.
Whether you are experiencing any issues or just want to make a feature request, we listen to all your feedback. Please mail us at email@example.com
An amazing email app!
UPDATE October 5, 2016: The app just had a major update a couple of days ago which included making the app work on both iPhone and iPad. All the small bugs are gone and now this is my favorite email app, after having tried nearly all the good ones available. Still, the one thing that makes it miles ahead of the others is its readability. No more miniscule text that is unreadable to anyone farsighted or with vision issues. Kudos to the developer for all he's done!
Though I'm rating this app five stars, it still has a few minor bugs in the UI, like overlapping text in Settings, slider switch that touches text, etc. Things I'm sure the developer will fix eventually, but he's probably working on functionality now, and in that area that app is awesome. It's also one of the very few mail apps with text I can read, which for me is one of the primary reasons I use it. Great job! I'll rewrite my review when the interface overlaps are fixed.
Much better than the stock mail app, but
One of my only complaints about this app is that it tells you that you have new mail but when you go to the app it can take up to 10 seconds to load the mail. There are other complaints but this is a much better app than the one that comes stock on your iDevice. I will tinker with it a bit longer before I decide to try another app. The Google and Outlook apps look interesting but so far this one has my attention.
*** Update *** Newest update causes new email take longer to arrive after you get the notification that you have new email. Another gripe is that since I read email on my 7 Plus sometimes the text can be very tiny so I have to zoom in. Unfortunately this mail app does extremely poorly with zooming (pinch and zoom). When I zoom in the text does become larger like it should but the problem is that you can't swipe to read the email, it gets cut off and it looks more like a screenshot of text that has been cut off. Fix the delay in receiving mail and the zoom issue and you have a couple more stars.
Promising App w/ Too Many Glitches
I have downloaded over 200 apps from the App Store in the course of six years, however this is the first review I ever write. I chose to write the review because I believe this is a very promising app they have excellent ideas, as far as, unsubscribe feature, track package feature, assistant feature. It truly is a promising app. Unfortunately, it's suffers of too many glitches. Since day one I would have a badge icon stating that I have unread emails even though I did not; I could live with that simple glitch. However, as of the past couple of days it states that I have hundreds of thousands of unread emails and the badge icon does not go away. Consequently my Mail app on my MacBook seemed to be feeding off the glitch from my iPhone E-Mail App. I decided to race it and go back to the regular Apple Mail app in the hopes that one day these glitches would be gone and I can reuse this amazing app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 02, 2017
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 134 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Easilydo Inc.
- © 2016 EasilyDo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.