Email Obfuscator creates email links using ‘obfuscated’ code ready to be used in your html web pages.
It is a tool useful for anyone creating and editing web pages.
WHY USE IT
• If you create web pages putting emails in plain format they will be collected and used to create spam list
• Using email obfuscatory you convert emails in a code that is still suable inside the web but not detected as an email by automatic scanner
• It's fast you create an obfuscated code in a second
• Nothing changes for the web user, he still is presented with an email link
• The link is perfectly working inside the web but it is not detectable by email collectors
• Insert the email
• Insert the text to use inside the link
• Optionally insert the subject if you are inserting an 'email to' link
• Optionally change the obfuscation method
• Press Refresh
• Press the 'Copy Code' button
• Paste it in your html code
• Creates obfuscated code ready to embed in web pages
• it offers instant preview
• Accepts email, text and subject for the email
• Created as you type
• Instant recoding changing obfuscation method
• Offers selection from various methods
• internal preview area
• Optimized to work also in Dark Mode
• Help guide included
• Optimized for macOS 10.14 Mojave
• Runs on macOS 10.10 and successive
• PDF Manual embedded in the app included
• Percentage Encoding
• Random ASCII-Hex
• Random ASCII-Hex-Percent encoding
• Various optimizations
• Bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
Works as advertised.
I was trying to find a solution that did not require me going to an online service. This works great and it’s on my computer when I need it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.