By Tension Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Email Obfuscator is a tool useful for anyone creating and editing web pages
It creates email links using ‘obfuscated’ code.
The obfuscated link can be put inside any web page and it is not recognized by Bot surfing the net collecting emails.
Obfuscated means that:
• From the user point of view, nothing changes and the user still is presented with an email link
• The link is perfectly working and a web user clicking on the link has the email client presenting the email, ready to be sent with the email address and (optionally the subject) filled with the correct values.
• AND MORE IMPORTANT: A link created in that way can’t be easily recognized by bot and software that surf the internet collecting emails from email links.
The obtained obfuscated code can be copied and pasted in any web page using any html editor.
Email Obfuscator, uses a single window where you can insert:
• the email
• the text link
• the email subject [optionally]
The obfuscated code is created as-you-type.
Selecting one of the different method of obfuscation the code is re-created instantly
Email obfuscator offers instant preview and test of the generated code inside the window using an internal web view (webkit based)
Obfuscation is provided by various available methods:
• Percentage Encoding
• Random ASCII-Hex
• Random ASCII-Hex-Percent encoding
• Creates obfuscated code ready to embed in web pages
• Accepts email, text and subject for the email
• Created as you type
• Offers selection from various methods
• internal preview area
• Help guide included
• PDF Manual embedded in the app included
Email Obfuscator is fully compatible and optimized for OS X 10.8 and successive.
Money back if you buy and don't like it!
What's New in Version 1.2
- Improved interface
- obfuscation strength indication
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 07, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 1.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tension Software s.a.s.
- © 2011-2014 Tension Software
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor