SEND EMAILS AND SMS/TEXT MESSAGES QUICKLY FROM TEMPLATES YOU PRE-DEFINE
• Integrates with your address book • Organize templates into lists
• Saves you lot's of time • Easy and intuitive • Looks great on both iPhone & iPad
The Email and SMS Templates application allows you to quickly send email and SMS/text messages from templates that you pre-define. Create your templates once and send the messages over and over again with ease.
• Create SMS and email templates
• Quickly send messages with only a few taps
• Designed for both iPhone & iPad
• Organize your templates into lists
• Modify existing templates and lists with ease
• Create as many lists and templates as you want
• Add recipients from your phone address book
• Messages are sent from within the app
• Export data to the full version of the app
Do you send the same emails or SMS/text messages often, but feel that this is not easy because of the time it takes to re-type the message every time? This app will help you with this as it allows you to create your own message templates that you can reuse every time you need to send a message.
This app is ideal for individuals that send the same type of email & SMS/text messages regularly, such as sales people, persons that arrange meetings and events on a regular basis etc. It is also very useful if you often send out SMS messages like “I’m running a little bit late but will be there in 10 minutes”.
You can now also backup and restore template data to your Dropbox account (requires that you have an account registered with Dropbox.com). This allows you to make safety backups of your templates. You can also use backup & restore to transfer data between devices that you own.
• The SMS sending feature is only available on the iPhone.
• You can only write text based email templates. HTML templates are not supported.
Updated design and fixes for iOS 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be better
Yeah. Thank you for the update. Your app makes sending scripted emails a blessing. I love the new look of it also. Thank you again.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate the feedback, thank you! Unfortunately, iOS 10 introduced changes incompatible with the app - this has now been fixed in version 3.2.
Slow Customer Support Does not work with Outlook
Send an email to customer support asking a question because I could not get this to work with Outlook. I got my response over a month later. The response stated that this app would not work with Microsoft outlook. It’s a shame because I liked using the original app.
Previous was much better!
Previous was much better and much easier for using, unfortunately. I hope next will be better and easier for use.
Developer Response ,
We value your feedback, thank you! Could you perhaps tell us what was good before and what you now feel has become worse?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.