eMailGanizer Pro - power email app for Gmail, Outlook, Exchange, IMAP, Yahoo, AOL, Hotmail, iCloud, Dropbox, & more
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take control of your email and your life.
Manage messages once and move on. This tool provides intelligent, predictive, email filing. Don’t waste time waiting to file important messages until you are at a desktop. eMailGanizer allows instant messaging processing. With only two taps, you can file your messages, regardless of how many folders you have.
eMailGanizer is also a powerful, Outlook compatible, email reader that provides integration with your task manager and the iPhone calendar. We believe you should be able to get things done your way, so we made eMailGanizer seamlessly integrate with your preferred method of task management. eMailGanizer even allows you to work offline with synchronization when you reconnect.
Check out these features that put you back in control of your Inbox:
• File emails in seconds
• Search for destination folders by name
• Batch file emails to different folders
• Shake-to-undo previous filing action
• Batch deletes and moves
• File to favorite folders instantly
• Swipe to file
• Add emails to iPhone Calendar & Reminders
• Add emails to Toodledo & Exchange/Outlook
• Add emails to OmniFocus, Appigo Todo, Firetask, Things, The Hit List, Evernote, Drafts, Notebooks & more.
• Expand/Collapse style folder navigation
• Find folders by searching
• Add, move, rename, & delete folders
• Off-line operation for later synchronization
• Universal Inbox, Unread, & other 'Smart' folders
• Show all folders/labels for email
• IMAP (gmail,Rackspace,Yahoo,AOL,iCloud, & any other modern email account).
• Offline full-text email search
• @Context folder awareness
• Email threading with conversation view
• Multiple color schemes
• Passcode lock
• Mark emails read, unread & flagged
• Extensive configuration options
• Pull to sync
• Speak emails - Powered by iSpeech®
POP3 is NOT Supported
• POP3 does NOT support cloud based email folders. Without that, your email folders cannot be shared. If you file a POP3 email into a folder on your computer, there is no way to access it on your phone (and vice versa). When confronted with this issue, most users convert to a free gmail account and uses gmail's POP fetching capabilities to periodically import their POP email.
Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange Contacts, Calendars, Tasks
• Do NOT unhide these folders. It will cause problems. eMailGanizer can interface with Exchange contacts and calendars through the iPhone Calendar and Address Book.
• eMailGanizer stores all of your emails and account information on your phone. All email related communication is performed between your phone and your email account.
• Since eMailGanizer needs to learn your filing behaviors, the initial setup can take a while. A setup wizard will lead you through the process of entering your account information and the downloading will begin when that process is complete. For best results, you should be on a WiFi network.
• Please contact us for any & all support issues. If you are not completely satisfied with our app, we will provide you with a full refund.
What's New in Version 1.11.24
• Added Collapse-All button to filing screen
• iOS7 support for latest TextExpander
• Performance improvements
• Fixed bug adding tasks to Exchange accounts
• Fixed bug with Outlook.com accounts
• Fixed bug with Swipe-to-archive
• Fixed bugs with email sending
• Fixed bug that could causing missed messages
• Fixed various crashing bugs
• Many other bug fixes and improvements
Best Email App Currently Available - Well Worth The $$
As an outside B2B Salesman, I rely on my iphone for a lot. I use an IMAP company email and am constantly sending, receiving & forwarding vital attachments from the road. I also often require the ability to search for sent emails to reference pricing, agreements, etc. I've tried Boxer, Mailbox, Cloud Magic, Seed Mail, (the list goes on) and Emailganizer is head and shoulders above them all.
The best word to describe it is "robust." It offers features that these other apps don't even come close on, and it is about as customizable as Outlook for PC (if not more so). I was looking for an app that would be as close to sending an email from the office using Outlook, and this app absolutely nailed it.
Worth every penny and would highly recommend it to any professional who requires the ability to check & send email from outside the office. Easy 5 stars!!!
So many reasons to love this app
First it is extremely customizable - lets you do email the way you want... Eg, return to inbox on file or delete instead of auto-read the next message, etc. Second, love that it already knows where I want to file my messages, so I just hit a button instead of wading through my entire folder structure. Finally it supports offline mode, so email can be conquered on a plane and then "synced" upon landing... Such a life saver / productivity booster. (Ps it also lets you load html messages on your terms, so you can open a message without the spammers knowing your address yielded an open my loading images [an all or nothing setting travesty in apple mail.])
Finally a clear winner!
Like many users I've tried my share of email apps. and most were pretty good. I was looking for one that combined a crisp clean UI and a robust set of features.
Prior to this I was using Alta Mail a very robust email client and on occasion Boxer for its Evernote integration.
But nothing really compares to this app and it's integration with popular apps and it customization features. Can't forget about their stellar technical support! No more waiting for days or weeks to get a response no matter how simple the question is.
Worth the money if you are a business owner or just need to stay organize with email and tasks.
Well done gents!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 12, 2014
- Version: 1.11.24
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GoodHumans
- © 2010-2013 GoodHumans
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.