Emanuel Law in a Flash 1L Courses
By Aspen Publishers, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Emanuel Law in a Flash cards are ideal for reviewing legal topics point by point. The traditional flashcard model has been reinvented as a digital, portable, study resource to help you study anytime, anywhere.
• Read the questions or hypothetical situations on the front of each card, and then tap the screen to flip the card over.
• Enter personal study notes for each card via the touch screen keyboard.
• Bookmark and save cards requiring further review using the "Study Set" feature.
Emanuel Law in a Flash Card Features:
• Only product of its kind
• Test your knowledge of black letter law
• Apply the law to hypothetical examples
• Use individually or in group sessions
• Use them anywhere, anytime
• Great for exam prep
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a leading global provider of intelligent information and digital solutions, connects educators and law students to timely, authoritative content and specialized solutions that foster success by bolstering productivity, accuracy and mobility. In legal education, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a trusted provider of high-quality textbooks and teaching materials, comprehensive study aids and online resources, helping achieve excellence in the classroom and beyond. With innovative technology solutions and teaching ancillaries, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business continually strives to meet the ever-changing needs of today’s diverse classroom. Serving customers worldwide, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business’ robust portfolio includes products under the Aspen Publishers name.
What's New in Version 1.2
Updated to restore already purchased content within the app.
Great content, app needs work
The content of the cards is great. The app has some problems (like the cards sometimes don't scroll and the action to swipe to the next card is really touchy - you have to get it just right). The worst problem is that I bought a new subject on my iPhone and when I went to "restore" it to my iPad, it wouldn't restore. Customer service was friendly and offered suggestions, but nothing worked. Ultimately, what worked is (1) uninstalling the app from the iPad itself; (2) plugging in and syncing with iTunes; (3) adding the app back to the iPad from within iTunes; and (4) syncing with iTunes again. I also restored my iPad (several times) prior to that but I'm not confident it's necessary, so try 1-4 first.
Content unavailable most of the time
The LIAF series is great. The app, on the other hand, is TERRIBLE. I've purchased three subjects. At first the issue was not being able to 'launch' the content after purchase -- I kept getting an error message to try again. I emailed the tech support and got no response. It eventually launched after I deleted and redownloaded the app. Now it's not even showing that I've purchased any content at all even after hitting the restore button. I again emailed the tech support and again have received no response. Don't buy this app. I'm pretty sure I just flushed $60 down the drain.
Cards disappeared right before finals.
My cards disappeared literally days before finals and I can't get them to restore. Customer service was nice but ultimately unhelpful. Save your money and make your own cards. You learn more that way anyways.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 4.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Aspen Publishers Inc.
- © 2011. CCH INCORPORATED. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Law in a Flash: Torts$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Civil Procedure I$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Contracts$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Real Property$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Criminal Law$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Constitutional Law I$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Civil Procedure II$19.99
- Law in a Flash: Constitutional Law II$19.99