Simply send an eMapMe request to the contact from your address book and once accepted you will be able to pinpoint each others exact locations on a map as well as navigating the quickest route to one another.
* View each others locations via GPS mapping.
* Limited connection duration to 15, 30, 45 or 60 minutes only.
* Timeout function if you do not want to connect.
* Auto time-out after the connection duration has expired.
* Option to connect to Google Maps to plot each others location co-ordinates. No need to enter postcodes or address.
* Cross platform - works from Apple to Android and vice versa.
GPS phone tracking technology used as a friend finder or family locator.
This app is 'free' with Google ads.
1. Sharing both persons locations to secured web server.
2. Mobile number is the unique id.
3. To connect both you and your friends must register with eMapMe.
4. Location is visible for the duration permitted even if one person disconnects.
An easy to use friend finder app uses GPS phone tracker technology to pinpoint your friends location and plots a route from one another. Ideal when meeting someone, being able to see their location so you can time and plan your journey accordingly. No longer having to call or text time to see where they are. Also useful as a family locator to view family members location.
No postcodes/zip codes required. eMapMe family locator friend finder will take both your co-ordinates and paste them in to route planner. A very simple function, click on route planner and select method of transport.
We understand the importance of privacy; therefore we have a build-in timer feature. Receiver selects the duration of the connection up to 60 minutes max. If you prefer not to be located, no need to answer the connection request. This will time out, just like when you don’t answer the phone. Alternatively, you can refuse the connection request and the sender will receive a notification, that you are unable to take the connection.
1. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
2. We will be using your contacts to find out which of your contacts are using eMapMe. App reads address book and sends contacts to server to check for contacts registered with eMapMe. App doesn't save your address book/any contact in server. It just reads and compares to check for registered users.
3. Ads do not use your location. Location is used only for tracking. Location is send to other user only after request accepted on both sides.
4. Standard text message rates may apply when making a connection.
5. Do not use eMapMe while driving. Switch to the Route Planner Interface Function.
- eMapMe - find friends family locator name updated
- Emapme Ltd
- 16.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2015 eMapMe.Ltd | UK Registered Company: 09363820
- In-App Purchases
- eMapMe $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.