NEW! Get ready! Embark brings you the best nautical routing. With Auto-Routing, the only thing you need to worry about is the drinks, let Embark show you the way!
C-Map Embark provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation, traffic and weather information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
C-MAP Embark enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and bright mode
• Get weather information
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat size, use your favourite units of measurement, create places routes and tracks
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to visit, and access them later from any computer or device
C-Map Embark updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
Embark maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection. This maps subscriptions also include weather and tides data. Try it for FREE in our 14 day free trial. Some of the subscriptions we offer are:
• USA: 12 months USD 25,99
• Baltic Sea: 12 months USD 65,99
• Central European Lakes: 12 months USD 39,99
• Australia & New Zealand: 12 months USD 43,99
• Belgium: 12 months USD 39,99
• Germany: 12 month USD 39,99
• Finland: 12 months USD 43,99
• UK: 12 months USD 44,99
• Iceland & Greenland: 12 month USD 89,99
• The Netherlands: 12 month USD 28,99
Terms of service
More information at
This release brings improvements to the Embark Autorouter, minor bugfixes and general performance improvements. Thanks for using Embark! Got any feedback? Don't hesitate to contact us by opening the main menu -> Help & Feedback -> Contact Embark! See you on the water!
Ratings and Reviews
This app was a godsend
My family and I were at a fish house down near port Mansfield on the inner coastal. The GPS on our boat malfunctioned when we were out there. This fog rolled into the area after dark and stayed. I frantically searched the App Store to find a boat navigating app because our guide had no way to navigate us back— you could not see the markers. I downloaded this from the middle of the ocean at 12am in my iPhone and used it to guide me back all the way to south padre island with 50 feet of visibility. It worked great and kept us right in the middle of the channel. My children were with a babysitter back in South Padre. There is no way I would have made it back without this app. I would give it 10 stars if I could . 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Awful, awful log in experience
So I have two B&G Zeus onboard. I try to log into Embark and the Zeus says there has been a problem signing to your account.
So I log into my iPad Pro. No problem. I log out. I try to log in. It says too many attempts. Wait 10 minutes!
I log in via magic link on my MacBook Air. I change my pass. I log out. I try with my new pass, it says wait 10 minutes, too many attempts!
I get the security idea of the 10 minute hold and I know you were unsuccessfully trying to be secure but if you already let me log in vía magic link and reset the pass then the additional 10 minute hold is not too smart.
So here I am, logged out on iPad, logged out on iPhone, and logged out on 2 Zeus devices on my boat.
**** A few days later, Navico contacted me with a workaround. It still involves waiting 10 minutes. I am now logged in. Raising from 1 star to 3 star until Navico gets around fixing the 10 minute timeout that exists even after changing password or logging in via MagicLink.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out to us, and really sorry that you're having such a poor experience with the MFD sync feature. Would you mind disabling the MFD sync feature on your MFD, waiting 10 minutes and trying to log in via the mobile app again?
Let us know how you get on there and if that doesn't work out please get in touch via the in-app customer support!
Sorry once again.
Disappointing change - thanks for fixing
Now in the email option for logging in worked for me. Thank you for fixing this.
But why require people who haven’t used the app in a while to go through this? With our boats hauled now many of us don’t look at nautical charts.
Developer Response ,
sorry for this experience, and thanks a lot for your feedback. We're improving the login experience of Embark very soon. It will be much easier to get back into the app for all of you who take longer breaks off-season. Kristian
- i-Sea AS
- 60.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Embark Offline Maps USA $2.49
- Embark Advanced Weather $1.99
- Maps Lakes South East USA $25.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.