Ember® Non-invasive multi-parameter tracker measures and tracks up to 10 parameters including hemoglobin and pulse-rate variability.
This app requires the purchase of an Ember Non-invasive Multi-Parameter Tracking System from cercacor.com/shop/buy-ember.
- Non-invasive technology: No Blood, no Pain.
- Quick results: Results in approximately 1 minute.
- See Trends: Quickly see how your values are trending.
- Track Results by Activity: Compare your first-of-day with your end-of-day values.
How can Ember help?
- Optimize Elevation Training: Ember helps you understand how your body adapts to higher altitudes. Ember also provides insight into how long to train at elevation to maximize gains prior to a competition.
- Know your Body Better: Ember tracks and measures hemoglobin, oxygen content, pulse rate variability and seven other blood constituents so you can see how your body responds to different training methods. You'll get better insights on a day-to-day basis.
- Detect Signs of Potential Overtraining: By measuring oxygen content, pulse rate and pulse rate variability across a range os activities and conditions, Ember can help you know when you may need to ease up.
See why our ambassadors and other professionals use Ember
"Over the course of my career, I've learned that being in tune with my body is absolutely essential for improving performance. I use Ember three to four times a day to get insights into several of my critical biomarker that I wouldn't know without doing blood tests. The device is simple, painless and has become an integral part of my training sessions".
Brenda Martinez - Track & Field World Championship Medalist and Olympian.
"At the highest level of the sport, it's all about details. With Ember, I'm able to easily and non-invasively track and record my hemoglobin, pulse rate and five other key biomarkers. This data helps me and my coach better understand my body's response to elevation, training load and more. Ember helps me more closely examine my physiology - the engine that drives my performance."
Ben Hoffman - 13x 1st Place Ironman Finishes
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Costs credits to use your sensor
Your sensor comes with a number of "free measurements" but afterwards it costs up to 3 credits (1 credit is 1 dollar) to read all of the data. The device itself is already pricey. Charging an extra few dollars to be able to get all the data your sensor can read is a predatory price model that's really not customer friendly.
The app works seamless with Ember hardware! Any customer service issues are answered fast and upgrades to app are instant! Works as expected.
I've been using the Ember device for a few months now, and the data I've compiled has been beyond fascinating! The app does a great job to graph out certain aspects of my training and body chemistry based on what work I've done, and what altitude I've been living at during the period. The measurement is quick and easy to do, I actually look forward to taking it a couple times a day. I'm excited to be learning more about myself, I'd say this product is a must-have for anyone looking to reach their highest level in endurance athletics!
- Cercacor Laboratories, Inc.
- 31 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cercacor Laboratories, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 25 $24.99
- Pack of 100 $99.99
- Pack of 50 $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.