By Emdat, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Emdat Mobile allows providers to document their entire patient encounter.
After configuration, the provider's patient schedule is automatically downloaded to the iPhone. The provider can select a patient and start dictating. The final dictation uploads in the background and goes to a medical transcriptionist or speech understanding engine to produce a typed report.
While dictating, the provider can review templates and previous notes for the patient. If the provider uses multiple devices, the patient schedule is synchronized to show the provider what dictations still need to be completed.
After being transcribed, the report is available for review and can be edited and electronically signed.
Emdat is a suite of applications dedicated to enhancing your transcription experience. An Emdat account is necessary to use this application.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Increased accessibility of new dictation function: Dictating users can now create a new dictation when viewing an existing appointment, as well as when viewing a transcription in a workflow folder.
• Added append/prepend feature: When attempting to create a dictation for an appointment with an existing dictation, users are alerted and are prompted to either append, prepend or upload a new dictation.
• Enhanced Security: "Search All" folder security settings now mirror existing InQuiry security.
• Enabled log-in access to non-dictating users: Non-dictating users can now use Emdat Mobile to view schedules, access workflow folders and, dependent on InQuiry security settings, edit or complete transcriptions.
• Streamlined Authentication Process: Selecting "Complete from [FOLDER NAME]" button authenticates current dictation and automatically loads the next dictation in the workflow.
• Added a warning when the user has disabled access to the microphone prior to recording.