eMeals - Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping List
By eMeals, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
• Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
• Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
• Organized grocery list for easy shopping
• In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
• Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
1-month recurring subscription: $9.99
3-month recurring subscription: $29.99 ($10 a month)
6-month recurring subscription: $47.99 ($8 a month)
12-month recurring subscription: $59.99 ($5 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 2.1
• Now you can "favorite" the eMeals recipes you really love to create your own Recipe Box. We're sure you're gonna love it.
• Your searchable Recipe Box stores all your favorite eMeals recipes. Add these recipes to My Plan with just a click. We take care of adding the ingredients to your grocery list, making shopping a breeze.
• Fixed an issue where some users were seeing a crash on launching the app.
Updated: You will thank yourself!
I am still a firm believer in eMeals. I have been using them for over 6 years. And the improvements they keep making to the app are excellent. HOWEVER...
My main complaint has ALWAYS been that it is difficult to know if a recipe will feed your family or not and how much you will have to adjust it. The difference between 3 people and 6 is huge. I have often made a meal only to have to offer PB&Js after as the meal fell a bit short. Stating whether a recipe is for 4 or 6 or whatever would be an enormous help. How great would it be to know it feeds 10 so you can put it on a night you have company? Really how hard is it to add this so you can know if you have to double it or not?
The best meal planner just went over the top!! Sign up for eMeals. Do this for yourself and your family. The stress it will relieve is your life is priceless.
My only other thought is it may take a couple tries to find the perfect menu for your family. Don't give up! And don't be afraid to try new things you will be surprised at the delights you will make. The instructions make it super easy to whip up a meal.
Love, love, love the program
I love the Emeals program and was excited to find out that there is an app to accompany it! With our family of 7 now down to just the two of us - and both work- this has been an awesome program. My husband does the shopping and I come home to cook. I have everything I need since there is no chance of forgetting to write down a needed ingredient. And the recipe is right there with it. This is the first program I have seen that has the main dish AND the side dish. We haven't had a repeated menu so far (4 weeks) all have been new to us and we would definitely want to repeat them as they were that enjoyable. Great work!
Always been a fan - but now, even more so
This app is awesome! I've always been a fan of emeals, but having everything- including the shopping list right on your phone- it's amazing and so handy. They have definitely taken emeals to the next level with this app. Clean layout and simple to use!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 14, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMeals, Inc.
- © eMeals, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eMeals Dinner Plan$9.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$59.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$29.99
- 3 Months ($7/mo)$20.99
- 12 Months ($5/mo)$59.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$47.99
- 6 Months ($6/mo)$35.99