eMeals - Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping List
By eMeals, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
• Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
• Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
• Organized grocery list for easy shopping
• In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
• Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
1-month recurring subscription: $9.99
3-month recurring subscription: $29.99 ($10 a month)
6-month recurring subscription: $47.99 ($8 a month)
12-month recurring subscription: $59.99 ($5 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
• Fixed a small display bug affecting the Shopping List
Love eMeals concept! With a few updates, app cld be awesome!
I was referred by a friend and I enjoy how the system does the meal thinking/planning for me! I'm hooked. My suggestions/requests for app updates include:
- allow for feedback app requests inside the app (have I just missed it?)
- allow the ability to bookmark/save favorite meals that can be either auto generated into a custom weekly meal plan or individually added to a meal plan (i.e., replacing a skipped meal) and allow ability to create this custom favorites list by saving meals across different meal types
- if a meal is skipped, auto replace with another meal or allow user to replace with a favorite meal
- allow/support preference management (e.g., prefer chicken meals; omit fish dishes; serving 3 by default)
- allow quantity edits at serving per meal and update the shopping list accordingly (i.e., this meal will serve 3 put the next will serve 6)
- combine or at the very least, group similar/same items on the shopping list (e.g., 12 oz can of coconut oil; 32 oz chicken broth)
Thanks! I look forward to future updates!
Overall great, just a couple suggestions
We are enjoying the new dinner variety!! Overall great app and easy recipes that can be prepared after work and still eat dinner at a "normal" time. I CAN get this on my iPad and iPhone even though it is not available through the iPad App Store. I went to the full website on my iPad and there was a link to the app. My critiques are that there are essentially no pictures of what food should look like when done, and you cannot save or bookmark recipes you have tried and like for future reference. You CAN see skipped meals, but I would rather see the ones I likes as opposed to the ones I didn't. You have to remember what week something was in to go back and see it. Other than that, we're enjoying this program and just added the lunches!
One of the big reasons I came back to emeals after a couple of years away was because of the great app I kept reading about. So I splurged and bought the bfast, lunch, and dinner option for a year. I should have tested the app first! No way to combine the b, l, & d grocery lists. And once I eliminated the dinner meals and grocery items we didn't want, I couldn't move over to lunches, or I'd lose all the customization I'd just done on my dinner shopping list. Unfortunately this app is pretty much useless--or at the very least a huge pain--for your highest paying customers. And also, the "pantry" items need to be able to move up to the main shopping list categories if they need to be purchased.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMeals, Inc.
- © eMeals, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eMeals Dinner Plan$9.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$59.99
- 3 Months ($7/mo)$20.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$29.99
- 12 Months ($5/mo)$59.99
- 6 Months ($6/mo)$35.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$47.99