eMeals - Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping List
By eMeals, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
• Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
• Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
• Organized grocery list for easy shopping
• In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
• Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
1-month recurring subscription: $9.99
3-month recurring subscription: $29.99 ($10 a month)
6-month recurring subscription: $47.99 ($8 a month)
12-month recurring subscription: $59.99 ($5 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
We've been listening to your feedback!
• Do you use a store specific plan with pricing? These prices and an approximate total will now show in the My Plan shopping list.
• We've added the meal titles to your shopping list to help you quickly see which meal an item belongs to.
• And, of course, some great bug fixes.
Keep the updates coming! Great meals and improving app!
We subscribe to the Paleo plan. Prep time is a little understated in our opinion, but every meal has never failed to disappoint. The Paleo plan lacks integration with store prices, but the other updates such as custom meal plans and the naming of the meals on the ingredients has been really helpful. Now if only they could nail the feature request many of us have had of consolidating ingredients. Today there might be three meals that ask for two small onions. Instead of telling us to get six small onions, the app tells us to get two small onions three separate times. I'm looking forward to being able to save my favorite meals and add outside recipes. At least once a week I like to make a meal from Cook's illustrated but have to manage the shopping list separately. If you're listening emeals, please let us also save favorite side dishes separately from favorite entrées.
Love the new update! Only need to fix 2 things
Updated review: wow how amazing are the updates! Thank you so much emails for your amazingly quick response to everything. Thank you, thank you!
THANK YOU, EMEALS! so love the new create your own meal list😄. Love now too that my husband and I can access the app from our phones and it updates the shopping list - yay!! Now, those hubby runs to the grocery are made easier. Yes, pls pls pls bring back the grouping of the shopping items once you do create a list (more impt); and if possible, the skipped meals feature which I agree less needed if you create your own menu; BUT, I use mid-week when we've finished some meals and I want to ensure we still have all the ingredients for the remaining meals.
That said, we love you EMEALS! Thank you for continuing to make our lives easier!
We subscribe to the low calorie plan as well as the lunch plan. I honestly didn't think this would be nearly as good or as helpful as it is, but was willing to try anything to make planning healthy meals faster and easier. We love it! Prep time is fast, meals are easy, AND they taste great! Even our picky eater is happy and eating her veggies! The only thing that would make this app better would be if like items were grouped together on the shopping list. As it is now, if you need something like a can of beans for one recipe and one for another, they are listed separately (in different locations) on the shopping list which is a bit of a hassle when navigating through the store. Other than that, it's awesome!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 19, 2015
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMeals, Inc.
- © eMeals, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- eMeals Dinner Plan$9.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$59.99
- 3 Months ($7/mo)$20.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$29.99
- 12 Months ($5/mo)$59.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$47.99
- 6 Months ($6/mo)$35.99