eMeals - Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping List
By eMeals, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
• Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
• Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
• Organized grocery list for easy shopping
• In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
• Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
1-month recurring subscription: $9.99
3-month recurring subscription: $29.99 ($10 a month)
6-month recurring subscription: $47.99 ($8 a month)
12-month recurring subscription: $59.99 ($5 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Put your chef's hat on! The new Cook Mode offers a clean, easily readable set of step-by-step instructions.
• Bug fixes.
Has potential - not there yet
The Emeal app does not sync with your website account. If I make changes to change the Meal Plan for the week, it doesn't sync over to the website account. I can print the grocery list and meal plan off the website, but you can't print off the app. This is frustrating as my family likes to see the Meal Plan hanging on my frig and my husband who helps with shopping wants the grocery list on paper so I make my tweaks on the app, then print off the website, and then hand write in the changes I made on My Plan off the app. Frustrating!
Great App- Cook mode not so much
I love the app and use it all the time. Adding a recipe box as well as "my plan" is great. The new update with Cook Mode is not useful to me at all. I love that it is in landscape. (Please make the rest of the app available in landscape!) but the huge font, and not listing the recipe ingredients makes Cook Mode unusable for me.
Cook Mode is on the right track but...
Love the idea of cook mode, but you need to be able to see the list of ingredients! I tried using it but gave up. Work on it a little more and it will be great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 13, 2015
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMeals, Inc.
- © eMeals, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- eMeals Dinner Plan$9.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$59.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$29.99
- 3 Months ($7/mo)$20.99
- 12 Months ($5/mo)$59.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$47.99
- 6 Months ($6/mo)$35.99