eMeals - Meal Planning and Grocery Shopping List
By eMeals, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start meal planning with the eMeals app, which provides:
• Your choice of over 50 meal plan options
• Weekly meal plan that features 7 new dinner recipes
• Organized grocery list for easy shopping
• In-store sales featured in recipes for store specific meal plans
• Ability to customize your grocery list by skipping meals and adding items
eMeals is a comprehensive meal planning resource that helps provide healthy and delicious dinners for busy families and individuals. Endorsed by financial guru Dave Ramsey and highlighted in the Oprah Winfrey blog, the eMeals weekly dinner plans include grocery shopping lists and recipe instructions that are simple and easy to follow.
Download today and take the stress out of planning, shopping and cooking delicious, homemade meals.
Here are details on our subscription offers:
1-month recurring subscription: $9.99
3-month recurring subscription: $29.99 ($10 a month)
6-month recurring subscription: $47.99 ($8 a month)
12-month recurring subscription: $59.99 ($5 a month)
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
• Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours of the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renew from your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• A current subscription cannot be cancelled while it is active. If you turn off auto-renew you will be able to access your current subscription until the end of the current period.
What's New in Version 2.8.5
• Fixed an issue that was keeping users of some older devices from adding multiple meals to their Shopping List
Sharing needs to be fixed
This is a great program. I've used it for several meal ideas. For quite a while the app was great - I could chose any main dish I liked and could share it with my recipe/grocery list called AnyList and the recipe would import automatically. For several months this has no longer worked (and not just with AnyList - Evernote, OneNote as well) I've made a few attempts to get this resolved, but it is still an issue. Once fixed app is worth 5 stars in my opinion.
Beautifully simple meals
I grocery shopped, cooked dinner, fed my family and loaded the dishwasher in 1 hr, 15min today. Wow! That's less time than it took my neighbors to go eat pizza.
EMeals makes it incredibly easy to eat healthy meals that everyone will love. I've removed most of the pre-packaged foods from my house, and eat REAL food without additives via the simple recipes from eMeals.
Yes... It's expensive. But I'm learning to cook with more variety, so it's worth it to me. No more magazines or Pinterest collections. This is SO much easier.
Just one suggestion: I wish I could easily synch these meals to a calorie counter app like LoseIt. That would be EPIC. No thinking about my intake. Just cooking and enjoying myself.
I'm super happy with the app.
Worth the price!
We are a family of 4 and we love Emeals. They have a great selection of recipes and I like that you can change your preferences at any time. The app works great as well!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 2.8.5
- Size: 21.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMeals, Inc.
- © eMeals, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- eMeals Dinner Plan$9.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$59.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$29.99
- 3 Months ($7/mo)$20.99
- eMeals Dinner Plan$47.99
- 12 Months ($5/mo)$59.99
- 6 Months ($6/mo)$35.99