eMedia Singing Method
By eMedia Music
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
eMedia Singing Method is a fast and easy way to learn to sing or improve your singing! Over 230 step-by-step lessons start with basics such as proper singing technique, singing in time, and in tune. Further lessons cover projecting your voice, increasing your range, vocal agility, expression, and sight-reading. eMedia Singing Method covers folk, pop, jazz, R&B, opera, classical and showtunes with over 80 songs including timeless hits made famous by John Lennon, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, Diana Ross and more. eMedia Singing Method is the easiest way to learn to sing!
Over 30 videos and animations teach you proper vocal technique, and how sound is produced by your body. As you sing, Interactive Feedback tells you whether you’re in tune, too high or too low, making learning faster and easier. Performance Evaluation will listen to you sing the whole song, give you specific feedback on mistakes, and give you an overall score. Song looping lets you highlight and repeat any section of music you wish to practice. Interactive review and ear-training screens help reinforce new concepts and develop your musical ear.
Your instructor, Ory Brown, M.M., has over 25 years of teaching and performance experience. Her singing career, including appearances at Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, and on Late Show with David Letterman, is combined with her experience as a successful voice teacher at universities and private schools. Private lessons from an instructor of this caliber are very costly, so the excellent instruction provided offers exceptional value.
Suitable for All Ages and Voices.
• Over 230 interactive voice lessons and 30 videos teach you how to sing better by understanding breathing, resonance, how to form vowels and consonants, and much more.
• High and low voice tracks for all vocal ranges.
• Interactive ear-training and sight-reading tutorials with quizzes on intervals, matching pitches, and other topics to develop your ear and learn how to read music notation.
• eMedia Interactive Feedback technology displays the notes you are singing on screen in notation as the software listens to your singing via the computer microphone. You’ll see color coded notes that display when you are singing flat, sharp, or on pitch, and arrows to show whether you need to sing higher or lower.
• Performance Evaluation technology that will listen to you sing the entire song, give specific feedback on mistakes, and provide an overall score.
• Progress tracking with personalized reports on your voice lessons, including performance scores.
• Songs cover a wide range of styles including folk, pop, jazz, R&B, opera, classical, and show tunes.
• Over 80 songs including hits such as “Imagine,” by John Lennon; “Dancing In the Street,” made famous by Martha and the Vandellas and David Bowie/Mick Jagger; “Stop! In the Name of Love,” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
• Singing lessons and songs with both audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks, where selections can be looped, slowed down, or sped up.
• Professionally-arranged, live piano accompaniments are included to help keep singing lessons fun and engaging.
• A digital metronome to help develop your sense of rhythm, and a recorder to let you record yourself singing and track your progress.
I wanted a good slow singing program and really enjoy this one.
One Problem - In order to open the program I need to open the Apple App store and launch from there. Program “Unexpectedly Quit” everytime I attempt to open it from the dock.
Like to Pro version of Singing for Dummies
This just like Singing for Dummies with twice the content and more features. If you’re serious about learning to sing on the Mac, get this one. Don’t get both, like I did.
- Category: Music
- Released: Nov 12, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 990 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: eMedia Music
- © 2013 eMedia Music Corp
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor