This is the OFFICIAL App of Emerald Isle, North Carolina, a beautiful oceanfront community located along the central coast of North Carolina. Emerald Isle offers an excellent quality of life for those who are fortunate to live here, and a premier vacation experience for those looking to escape to paradise for a little while! We pride ourselves on our small-town atmosphere and family beach image, and with 12 miles of south-facing beaches along the Atlantic Ocean, and bordered by beautiful Bogue Inlet and Bogue Sound, Emerald Isle is the place you’ll want to call home, purchase your vacation home, retire to, or visit again….. and again…… and again!
The OFFICIAL App of Emerald Isle NC is produced by the Town government, and the app includes everything you need to know about our coastal paradise! The OFFICIAL App of Emerald Isle NC also includes a platform to learn all about and communicate with Town government. Use the app to:
• find your way to public beach access locations, the public boating access area, soundfront parks, Bogue Inlet Pier, and more,
• get turn by turn directions and information on where to play, where to stay, and where to eat and drink in Emerald Isle,
• find out where to stock up on groceries, gifts, supplies, beach gear, surfing gear, and fishing gear,
• learn about important beach regulations,
• check out great special events, including the annual St. Patrick’s Festival, 4th of July fireworks, EmeraldFest concerts, and more,
• connect with a knowledgeable real estate agent to help you find your dream home in EI,
• submit photos and videos of your fun times in Emerald Isle,
• send family and friends a customizable digital postcard of your visit,
• learn about Town government services,
• connect with Town officials to report concerns and ideas,
• receive alerts on breaking news and hurricane threats, and more!
We hope you’ll find the app to be a great tool to learn about Emerald Isle, enjoy our excellent quality of life, or make your vacation experience the most memorable of your life!
Emerald Isle occupies the westernmost 12 miles of Bogue Banks, a barrier island located along the Southern Outer Banks. Known as the Crystal Coast, the entire area boasts a pristine natural environment with excellent water quality. Enjoy great swimming, surfing, or boogie boarding in the Atlantic Ocean, or simply relax with a cold drink and take in the sights, sounds, and smells of the most beautiful beach you’ll ever find! Bring the boat, and get ready for great offshore and inshore fishing, take the kids water skiing, wakeboarding, or tubing, or just pull up to a sandbar and soak in the sun, sand, and saltwater! Bring your own or rent a kayak or stand-up paddleboard, and get away from it all in the calm waters and marshes of Bogue Sound. Whether you’re on the beach or in the sound, don’t be surprised to come across a pod of dolphins, beautiful egrets and ospreys, and perhaps a nesting sea turtle!
When you need a break from all of the fun in, on, and near the water, hop on your bicycle and enjoy more than 11 miles of dedicated bicycle paths, hike the trails at our 43-acre soundfront nature park, take in a summer oceanfront concert, get some delicious ice cream, view the amazing sunset at The Point, or walk (or fish!) along Bogue Inlet Pier! Emerald Isle boasts hundreds of vacation rental units right on the water (and a few rows back) for every taste and every budget, and our first-class rental agencies will strive to meet your every need so you can focus on what you came here for – to enjoy yourself and spend quality time with family and friends!
The Town of Emerald Isle (the town government) strives to provide the highest quality service to our residents and visitors, and is continually working to make Emerald Isle an even better place than it already is! Our tagline is “Nice Matters”, in every way, and it won’t take you long to understand why Emerald Isle is truly the most special place!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
We use this App all the time. Lots info for me and my husband especially when we are planning a trip which is quite often.
App is simple to use and has lots of great resources categorized by type for quick reference
Very user friendly. I love the pier web cameras so I can have my ocean view whenever. The town news & info sections are very useful too.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.