Emergency Childbirth Coach
By Think Safe
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expecting a baby? Is someone you love, someone close to you, or a co-worker pregnant? Would you know what to do if she suddenly went into labor and had to deliver immediately? Being prepared for an emergency childbirth situation could mean the difference between life and death of both woman and the newborn baby.
That’s because an emergency childbirth situation can result in a lot of blood loss. When blood flow is interrupted the distribution of oxygen, nutrients and waste are stopped – and the body retreats into defense mode. Emergency Childbirth Coach helps you know what to do when you suddenly find yourself in an emergency event that requires immediate childbirth assistance. By giving step-by-step, yes/no questions Emergency Childbirth Coach provides you with Basic Lay Rescuer-level instructions that help everyone from the trained to the untrained know how to give proper assistance in real-time.
Emergency Childbirth Coach benefits:
• One touch, step-by-step instructions coaching through an emergency childbirth situation in real-time
• Nearest ER location finding assistance utilizing Google Maps (data/wifi connection required)
• Emergency Intake Questionnaires for documenting key information for EMTs when they arrive on scene
• Compliant American Heart Association, American Red Cross and major training organization protocols
• Allow you peace of mind knowing you're prepared for the unexpected no matter where you go
• Emergency instructions stored on your iPhone, so you have access to step-by-step instructions any time
• Are simple to use, simple to understand, and are always there for when you need help most
Please send comments and suggestions to:
People who bought this, also liked:
• ResQr MedTag: manage your emergency contact information and conditions
• CPR Hero: emergency CPR guidance pacing for adult lay-rescue CPR
• CPR Hero Family: emergency CPR guidance for any age - infant, child, and adult
• ResQr CPR Coach: real-time, step-by-step coaching through emergency CPR emergencies - http://j.mp/TS-cos
• ResQr First Aid & CPR Coach: protocol-based, real-time guidance through hundreds of first aid scenarios with step-by-step walkthroughs at your fingertips
© 2009 Think Safe Inc.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Released: Nov 25, 2009
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Think Safe, Inc.
- © 2009 Think Safe Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.