Emergency Medicine News
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Emergency Medicine News, the most trusted news source in emergency medicine, has an enhanced print-like reading experience with multimedia features, easy navigation, and links to additional content.
This award-winning news magazine provides breaking coverage of advances, trends, and issues in emergency medicine, as well as clinical commentary by Editorial Board Chairman James R. Roberts, MD, a leader in the field, and columns by Edwin Leap, MD. The newspaper also features comprehensive special reports, illuminating profiles, and dynamic editorials.
- Convenient "pinch and zoom" text resizing
- Engaging multimedia videos, podcasts, and images
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Speedy issue browsing capability via Quick View
- Convenient notification when a new issue is available
- Link to EM-News online to view supplemental data and browse the archives
Written with the emergency physician’s busy schedule in mind, Emergency Medicine News reports monthly on breaking news and trends in an easy-to-read, engaging format.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Critical bug fixes for iOS 8; update mandatory to support iOS 8
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 19, 2014
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 11.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © (c) 2014 Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.