Emergency Protocols: Cats & Dogs Flash Cards
By Spearhead Global Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Concise, on the go, set of Emergency and Critical Care Protocols for Cats and Dogs in Flash Cards format
• Intended for the practicing veterinarian in emergency and critical care medicine.
• Organized in Decks by Medical Emergencies for quick access to information by type of problem.
• Full content search feature
The purpose of this app is to provide the practicing emergency veterinarian with rapid access to brief but complete protocols on the most common Emergencies encountered in veterinary practice.
Emergency medicine can be overwhelming; the protocols here provide a set of clear, concise guidelines to streamline this process as much as possible.
• Complete alphabetic index of 152 Emergency Protocol Flash cards and 10 Miscellaneous Items
• Take voice notes with each card and access it from action menu to hear them later. All voice notes are organized under My Voice notes Section. Great for taking voice notes while studying.
• Take written comments/notes with each card for later review and discussion with your friends. All comments are organized under My Comments Section. Lets you take notes in classroom on the material that is being thought.
• Users have ability to bookmark specific cards for later review. Helps you make your own personal deck.
• Pinch zoom to see text at larger size or figures in greater detail.
• Self score option to track how well you know each area. Share your scores on Facebook and twitter with your friends.
1 Acute Abdomen
2 Allergic Reactions
3 Cardiac Emergencies
4 Endocrine Emergencies
5 Gastrointestinal Emergencies
6 Hematologic Emergencies
7 Hepatic Emergencies
8 Infectious diseases
10 Neurologic Emergencies
11 Ophthalmologic Emergencies
12 Pediatric Emergencies
14 Pulmonary/Pespiratory Emergencies
15 Renal and Urinary Emergencies
16 Reproductive Emergencies
19 Trauma/Environmental Emergencies
20 Miscellaneous Items
Acute Abdomen Differential Diagnoses
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Algorithm Resuscitation Algorithm
Feline CPCR Drug Dosages in ml
Canine CPCR Drug Dosages in ml
CPR Job Task
Maureen McMichael, DVM, Diplomate ACVECC
With contributions by:
John DeBiasio, DVM
Christopher G. Byers, DVM, DACVECC
What's New in Version 2.0
Updated for iOS 8.1!!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 38.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Spearhead Global Inc.
- © 2011 Teton New Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.