By EmergenSee, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
EmergenSee® Personal Security System's Patented Technology sends Live Streaming Video, Audio, GPS Location and Movement to Pre-Selected Contacts* when serious and potentially dangerous situations are encountered. EmergenSee is discreet, fast and easy to use. With just one tap of the app, contacts can immediately see, hear and follow the incident as it unfolds and effectively respond with situational awareness.
LIVE VIDEO & AUDIO
Once EmergenSee is launched, it streams live video and audio to a secure server that is instantly reviewed by your Pre-Selected Contacts.
EmergenSee’s unique Geo-Fencing technology and your smartphone’s GPS ensures that your Pre-Selected Contacts will be instantly and accurately notified of your exact location, when an incident starts.
Your phone’s GPS tracks your exact location. Even if you're on the move, EmergenSee will be able to share your GPS location information with your Per-Selected Contacts.
INSTANT ALERTS / CONTACTS ALERTED
A distress email with audio / visual alerts are instantly sent to Pre-Selected Contacts, when an incident occurs.
STEALTH MODE RECORDING
Stealth mode turns your smartphone’s screen black to give the illusion that it’s off. Meanwhile, EmergenSee continues to stream information to your Pre-Selected Contacts until you’ve reached a secure location.
INSTANT TEXTING NOTIFICATIONS
In a particularly tense situation, you don’t want to draw unwanted attention to yourself by making a phone call. Instead, you launch EmergenSee, start an incident, and begin instant messaging with your Pre-Selected Contacts.
EmergenSee®'s Pre-Set Timer Alert - The Timer will Send Alert Notices to Pre-Selected Contacts, should something happen and you are unable to communicate.
MASS BROADCAST ALERTS
Available through EmergenSee Professional Partners or Monitoring Packages, Mass Broadcast Alerts to an entire network can prevent you from walking into harms way.
REAL-TIME TEXTING (CHAT)
With EmergenSee Professional Partners or Monitoring Packages, two way texting communications is available. In particularly tense situations, you don't want to draw unwanted attention to yourself by talking on the phone. Instead, once you "Start an Incident" Live Two-Way Texting is enabled with Professional Partners.
PROFESSIONAL MONITORING (SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE)
· Title of service: Professional Monitoring
· Length of subscription: One month auto renewable subscription
· Price of subscription: $8.99 per month
· Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
· Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
· Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at $8.99/month
· Subscriptions are manageable and auto renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
· No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. You can unsubscribe during the active subscription period, and Professional Monitoring will continue to be available until the current period expires
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
*Pre-Selected Contacts: EmergenSee Professional Partners, 24/7 Monitoring Center Partners, K-12 Schools, University Security, Corporate Security, Family and Friends...
Getting Started with EmergenSee:
* From Your iPhone / iPad - Download EmergenSee from your App Store...
* Open the App, Create Your Account and Follow the on Screen Prompts...
* Choose Your EmergenSee Plan ...
* Add Your Pre-Selected Contacts* - Notify your contacts that you have added them...
* Run A Sample Test - To ensure all functions are working properly.
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Needs more of a proofing incase you accidentally click things!
I was just exploring the app so I was prepared for emergencies when I clicked on accidentally something. I closed the app and five minutes later I have my mom panic texting me asking if I'm okay. It just needs like a bit of child proofing (because yes I'm a child). Or clarify the buttons more. Because some of things are misleading if you are as clueless about what means what as I am. Maybe even a cancel button?
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Mar 10, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EmergenSee, LLC
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Professional Monitoring$8.99