Emil & Pauline in the Cave: Math Games 1
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Discover the world of maths with Emil the polar bear and Pauline the penguin!
You will meet bats, goblins and others on your journey through the cave and prove your maths skills on the way. Explore the cave, solve tricky tasks and collect gems for the bonus game.
Emil and Pauline in the cave is the first iPad app in the popular educational game series. It playfully provides, deepens, and consolidates the Math skills of the kindergarten and first grade.
Features at a glance:
- For children aged 5-7; no reading skills required
- Adapted to education schedules of the U.S.
- Automatic skill level adjustment: each task matches the child’s skills in math and fine motoric development
- Game conception checked by extensive scientific target group tests
- Lovingly created graphics with an attention to detail provide a lot of fun and entertainment while learning
- Primary counting skills, reading and writing numbers
- Understanding relationships between quantities
- Detecting, distinguishing, and handling geometrical shapes
- Addition and subtraction of the numbers up to 10 (or 20)
- Stimulating concentration, attentiveness, perseverance, memory, logical thinking, and fine motor skills
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates:
or visit us on www.facebook.com/UnitedSoftMedia and twitter.com/USM_News
What's New in Version 1.0.2
Optimized user management
Not even worth the reduced price :(
It doesn't follow the natural pattern of math. First you are counting for 2 short games then all of a sudden you have to add 5+5 or 4+6 or 2+4+1. You are just adding the numbers...not counting object to help teach. Actually it doesn't really teach at all except saying maybe you will do better next time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2012
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 52.6 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: United Soft Media Verlag GmbH
- © 2012 United Soft Media Verlag GmbH, München
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.