Bringing you the future of mobile banking!
Introducing Emirates NBD’s new mobile banking application, created to offer you fast, convenient and useful mobile banking services.
With Emirates NBD’s secure mobile banking application experience the following services:
• Customize your application with various widgets.
• View current accounts and check your transactions.
• Manage your credit card, view limits, outstanding balances and other details.
• Make payments (SADAD and MOI Payments).
• Check loan details, outstanding amount, next installment and enjoy more Loan services.
• Apply for a new credit card or a loan with a few steps.
• Add and delete beneficiaries, pay your bills and much more with just a few clicks on your mobile.
• Transfer funds between your accounts, to Emirates NBD accounts, other banks in the KSA as well abroad and manage your beneficiary list simply using your mobile phone.
• Manage your transaction limits and change your password.
• Check currency rates.
• Locate ATM’s and branches nearby.
• Keep posted about the latest campaigns and product promotions.
And much more…
Terms and conditions apply.
This application benefits from the latest security technology as data transmissions are safeguarded by 128-bit SSL and additionally some transactions require a second authentication factor for your extra safety.
To get started
As an Emirates NBD customer download the application or access www.emiratesnbd.com.sa and register by using your account number or credit card. You may use the same User ID and Password to login in both the online banking service and this mobile banking application.
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Emirates NBD Bank PJSC. All rights reserved.
Ratings and Reviews
Credit Card Pending Transactions
I hope to be able to see my Credit Card Pending Transactions. I Cannot see it in the app or online either. While other banks credit cards offer to see pending transaction right away! Not three days later!
Very poor application and information
It is very application, I am extremely disappointed from such application, very very poor with very limited information about the spent, I never received a statement, I have to check it myself through the application, I can’t see more statement than the current and previous, I am not sure if this is a real NBD ! NBD is one of the most prestigious Bank in the MENA but I don’t what happened to them in KSA !
The App has an issue with google maps
When trying to open any google maps links , the This application launched instead of google map app
This issue was there since at least 3month when i tried to use it.
Please find a solution se we can access to The bank services...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.