Emoji Against Humanity - Card Game for iMessage
By ANTHONY MORALES
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Emoji Against Humanity is a raunchy and uproarious iMessage card game inspired by the party game legends Apples to Apples & Cards Against Humanity. NOTE: This is an iMessage-ONLY game – it will not show up on your homescreen.
Each emoji has a unique meaning for each group of friends on this planet – what do they mean to your filthy minds?
Open your app drawer in iMessage by clicking the App Store button in an iMessage conversation, then the 4 dots in the lower left corner, now tap Emoji Against Humanity, and prepare for fun in a group iMessage of 3+ people!
HOW TO PLAY:
• Choose a black card which poses a question, fill-in-the-blank situation, scenario, hypothetical, condition, or inquest
• Send that black card to 2+ friends in iMessage (This version of Emoji Against Humanity does not support you playing with yourself)
• Your friends choose an emoji-based response card
• You pass ultimate judgment on who provided the best answer
• The winner gains eternal, everlasting glory
• Rinse and repeat
• 335x cards to start in our "We Just Launched and We Have No Idea What We're Doing" Version 1.0!
• The ability to create custom cards with our First Expansion Bundle...which means unlimited potential cards & combos!
• An expansion pack that adds more cards & more emoji
• Get a brand new hand of cards if you so desire
• Exclamation points!!!
Play the game by opening up the most recent message and playing your move. Due to the way iMessage apps work, if two people send a move at the same time, the response of the first person will be lost and will have to be resent.
TO DELETE THE GAME:
Open up your iMessage app drawer by going to iMessage, clicking the App Store button, then clicking the 4 dots in the lower left hand corner. Long-press the Emoji Against Humanity icon and then tap the X to delete the game and break our hearts into a billion little pieces.
FOR FEEDBACK AND TO EXPRESS YOUR SUPER VALUABLE OPINIONS:
Do you hate the game and need to let us know? Do you have the perfect idea for a card to be included in future expansions? Do you have other feedback? Do you like food? Then by all means, waste everyone's time and email us: email@example.com
Or if Twitter is your thing, find us: @EmojiVsHumanity
This is a fun game! However, there are some things that need to be fixed! It glitches when two people play at the same time.. and there should be more cards... seeing a lot of the same cards.. also, it should be first to 5 black cards wins the game. So you should create a way to keep up with score broad and to automatically rotate to the next persons turn.
Buggy; not as funny/crude as original
Doesn't always correctly show winning answer. Sometimes players send answer but app continues waiting.
Could be a cool game, but needs some rough edges fixed.
Love love love the idea. But there are tons of glitches. Not everyone's card shows in the options list. The winning card doesn't always appear in the announcement. Could be great, just needs work.
- Category: Games
- Released: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 21.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ANTHONY MORALES
- © 2017 Anthony Morales
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The First Expansion Bundle$2.99