~~~ EASY & PRIVATE MOOD TRACKER ~~~
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores any of your data in the cloud or connects to any APIs. No data leaves your phone without your explicit action.
eMoods is a mood tracking and charting journal perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Depression, Anxiety, or any general kind of mood tracking!
eMoods allows you to send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
~~~ BETTER REPORTING FOR YOUR DOCTOR VISITS ~~~
Managing your mood just became easier and more effective! eMoods is a private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, logging, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar/Manic Depression, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders. Start tracking, notice your triggers, and take control of your mood and other symptoms!
~~~ FEATURES ~~~
eMoods is a free mood tracker app that lets you:
- Easily chart your daily highs and lows, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness, Depression, and Anxiety.
- Email a printable PDF report at the end of each month to your doctor or therapist to help you identify triggers or other events that could lead to an episode or relapse.
- View in-app graphs and printable charts to track trends and visualize your symptoms and triggers in between appointments.
- You can add emojis or any other language characters to your medication names and free-form notes which will show up in your reports.
~~~ PRIVACY IS PARAMOUNT ~~~
Privacy is extremely important to us. All information you log is stored on your phone/iPad only and never transmitted off of your device without your express permission.
~~~ OPTIONAL PRO VERSION ~~~
An in-app upgrade is available that allows you to track custom symptoms and store multiple timestamped notes per day. Your data is still completely available in the app and via export if your upgrade expires. Upgrades are auto-renewing subscriptions for one month ($0.99) or one year($9.99) terms. They can be canceled at any time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Enable FaceID for screen lock
Toggle "last 30 days" view or "month" view on graph
Change the axis on the sleep graph to scale based on recorded data
Fix screen lock TouchID bug
Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a brilliant and much needed app.
In this day and age being mindful of your health and mind has become such a chore. Most of us take some sort of meds or birth control (some of us are more unfortunate and have to take a lot more for a lot longer) and it is so hard to track it all—is this med helping, was the last one more helpful, could meds be correlated with the sudden change in attention, energy, mood, or sleep habits. Tracking your fitness goes beyond tracking “water, food, and exercise.” I hope this app will soon work with Apple health, Fitbit app and Loseit! (which is by far the most easy to use and more comprehensive food tracker).
So I just want to say—thank you!!!
I love this app but there are a few things I would like added or changed. I would like to see the ability to move the medicines and the other things on the paid app to be able to see the ability to move things up and down instead of just alphabetical. I do like the fact that the paid version has unlimited items. I would like to see another thing added to the low to high and yes no and numberical items it would be nice to have the ability to have the ability to add a period in there and another category to add letters as well add these and this app would get a five. Thank you for this good and helpful app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your review. I just added sorting of medications and custom symptoms to the Android version of the app and I hope to do it soon on the iPhone version. Stay tuned!
I’ve tried so many mood trackers and they were just not working. This is very is very simple and elegant. It’s not trying to make you change or any of that. I️t tracks & logs with an easy interface. I️ became a Patron (paid member) within the first few minutes after exploring the app.
My only suggestion is being able to export the appealing graphs that you see within the app. I️ e-mailed Jon about I️t and he was very nice!
(I’m not paid or anything. I just really love this app. I was about to give up my search for an app before finding this one)
- Yottaram, LLC
- 27.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Yottaram, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- eMoods Pro $0.99
- eMoods Pro $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.