The EmoPaint app was created in the context of an international research project, aimed at creating innovative apps for mindfulness, body and emotional awareness.
With EmoPaint, you can:
- Represent your bodily sensations in a novel way, by painting them interactively on the screen, in a free mode or following a Mindfulness exercise (body scan).
- Have your emotions detected through an analysis of your painting. The analysis starts with the Bodily Maps of Emotions proposed by Nummenmaa et al. (see reference below), but we have also added a machine learning algorithm that gives you the option to teach the app to recognize your personal patterns of sensations.
- Create a diary of your emotions. The app can automatically update the diary each time you paint your sensations.
• See different infographics about your emotions over time.
Scientific Reference: L. Nummenmaa, E. Glerean, R. Hari, and J. K. Hietanen (2014). “Bodily maps of emotions”, Proceedings of the National Academy of Science of the United States of America, PNAS 111(2), 646-651
- Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica - Universita' degli Studi di Udine
- 127.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 HCI Lab EduQTech
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.