Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps
By I CAN DO APPS, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps is an educational tool designed in collaboration with a Speech Language Pathologist that allows you to introduce new concepts, practice identifying emotions, taking perspective / theory of mind, in a fun and simple way. This app focuses on helping individuals identify different facial expressions using real faces and test understanding of emotions. Emotions Flashcards include - happy, sad, scared, surprised, angry, tired, grumpy, excited, proud, sick, bored, frustrated and calm.
Emotions Flashcards from I Can Do Apps is ideal for parents, teachers, therapists and individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder, social language disorders and behavioral challenges.
Identifying, understanding, and responding to emotions are very important skills for individuals to develop. These skills help individuals to develop relationships with others, identify their own feelings as well as others and then determine how to interpret emotions and respond appropriately in social situations.
- Teaching tool for speech and language development
- Developed by a Speech Language Pathologist
- 240+ pictures of real faces
- Labeled pictures with option to hear emotion
- Randomized pictures - no two sessions are alike
- Swipe to advance to next picture
- Turn on/off written emotion
- Turn on/off audio
- No In-App purchases
- No ads
- Aligned with the Common Core Standards (CCS)
- "Parental gate" to view our other apps
- We don’t collect personal information
Follow us on Twitter: @ICanDoApps
FaceBook: I Can Do Apps LLC
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 22, 2015
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 21.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: I CAN DO APPS, LLC
- © 2015 I Can Do Apps, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.